• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

how many of you smoke?

DO you use marijuana

• Total voters

Loganw314

How many people within the furry fandom also "use" marijuana (smoke, eat, etc.) whether its for medical or recreational use.

if this thread exists already i apologize and will delete it, just let me know. i searched but couldn't find one. so let me know if i missed them.

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Banned
I don't think I've seen one of these. However, i don't. Not because I'm underage, whether i am or not, the answer would still be the same. No, it's unhealthy, some places it's illegal, and it's literally putting poison into yourself. Literally. It's bad. You don't see anti smoking all over the place for no reason. (I could go on with more reasons it's bad but i won't do it. No real reason to do so.)

Tazmo

Trash connoisseur
I don't think I've seen one of these. However, i don't. Not because I'm underage, whether i am or not, the answer would still be the same. No, it's unhealthy, some places it's illegal, and it's literally putting poison into yourself. Literally. It's bad. You don't see anti smoking all over the place for no reason.

He is not talking about tobacco ;)

I

Infrarednexus

If I'm not mistaken, recreational use of it is illegal in my state so I am afraid I can't enjoy it without risk.

Tazmo

Trash connoisseur
I never specified tobacco. And the examples he give still fall under the exact same words i used. So maybe think before you comment.

*wonders if you really did get your eyes checked*. :rolleyes:

Also check your attitude :V

Obviously someone doesn’t get Sarcasm....

It's now legal here recreationally! Have not had any in a good while but for me it's more enjoyable and less dangerous than booze...and makes many pleasurable things even more pleasurable: p

You lucky Skunk!

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Banned
*wonders if you really did get your eyes checked*. :rolleyes:

Also check your attitude :V

Obviously someone doesn’t get Sarcasm....

You lucky Skunk!
First off what are you 5? That was very rude of you to say.. second off.. nothing about what you said was taken as sarcastic. If you want to be sarcastic in text then do it with context and CAPS AND STUFF to show emotion. If i read that you're using a statement. Not sarcasm. Thirdly, i had no attitude. I explained without emotion in text. Now i am using caps and crap because you're being very very rude and i don't appreciate it >.>

I

Infrarednexus

First off what are you 5? That was very rude of you to say.. second off.. nothing about what you said was taken as sarcastic. If you want to be sarcastic in text then do it with context and CAPS AND STUFF to show emotion. If i read that you're using a statement. Not sarcasm. Thirdly, i had no attitude. I explained without emotion in text. Now i am using caps and crap because you're being very very rude and i don't appreciate it >.>

Bruh, relax and have some weed
bluntparrot.gif

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Banned
Bruh, relax and have some weed
bluntparrot.gif
I am very relaxed. But i won't partake in something that's unhealthy and will slowly kill me, if you want to partake in it have fun with yourself. So long as you don't hurt others off it you feel free to worsen your health. Fine with me.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Now and then, but not nearly as much as all the people I live with.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
When I am around older people I get the impression that they all took drugs in their youth, and that young people nowadays are much less likely to.

Loganw314

lol i was just wondering, chill out bluefiremark , if thats poison, then any medicine you ever took was too, because its has been PROVEN to have medical benefits, and lots of them too.

anyway....it JUST became legal in where i live (finally)

and i smoke because of my anxiety. My doc had me on 2mg xanax and i was fuzzy and sleeping all the time, plus other side effects that comes with pills, so i started smoking and it works 100x better than the pills. i would call the pills poison.

i know its not for everyone im just saying, for me, it works.

SSJ3Mewtwo

I never specified tobacco. And the examples he give still fall under the exact same words i used. So maybe think before you comment.
Licensed budtender here. Pot is essentially my job, and I'm licensed by the government for it.

Whether or not marijuana smoke is as dangerous as tobacco smoke is still debated, and likely will be for a long time to come. It's still federally illegal, so research on specifics about it is more limited than the effects of tobacco smoke.

But that's another reason why cannabis is consumed in multiple different ways, many of which don't involve burning it at all. Vaporizers like the Volcano were designed to make inhalation of cannabinoids easier not just for groups of people, but the elderly as well, and others with lung problems.

Then there's edibles, tinctures, lotions, and on and on it goes. Those don't involve combustion at all.

Loganw314

Licensed budtender here. Pot is essentially my job, and I'm licensed by the government for it.

Whether or not marijuana smoke is as dangerous as tobacco smoke is still debated, and likely will be for a long time to come. It's still federally illegal, so research on specifics about it is more limited than the effects of tobacco smoke.

But that's another reason why cannabis is consumed in multiple different ways, many of which don't involve burning it at all. Vaporizers like the Volcano were designed to make inhalation of cannabinoids easier not just for groups of people, but the elderly as well, and others with lung problems.

Then there's edibles, tinctures, lotions, and on and on it goes. Those don't involve combustion at all.

awesome job, i envy you!! and yes thats why i didnt write smoke, i put use, because of what you just said (edibles, etc..)

Loganw314

I am very relaxed. But i won't partake in something that's unhealthy and will slowly kill me, if you want to partake in it have fun with yourself. So long as you don't hurt others off it you feel free to worsen your health. Fine with me.
slowly kill you lol. are you still in D.A.R.E. or something :D:D jk

Loganw314

I don't think I've seen one of these. However, i don't. Not because I'm underage, whether i am or not, the answer would still be the same. No, it's unhealthy, some places it's illegal, and it's literally putting poison into yourself. Literally. It's bad. You don't see anti smoking all over the place for no reason. (I could go on with more reasons it's bad but i won't do it. No real reason to do so.)

awww :) please do go on. i want to hear all the reasons wacky tobacky kills you

btw im messing around with you, idc if someone doesnt "partake" to each their own.

quoting_mungo

I'm somewhat cautiously pro-legalization (basically, I do think it should be legal, but I'd rather have it remain illegal if the alternative is ludicrously harebrained regulations - and we all know politicians love their overwrought, underthought regulations), but as of yet it's not legal here, so... I have tried edibles in the past, visiting friends in places where recreational use was legal, and I wouldn't entirely mind having the option to partake every so often.

No smoking, though. I have asthma and easily irritated airways.

AppleButt

I’ve smoked the weed like twice in my life. The last time I did it my job did a random drug test the next day, but fortunately I was not selected, even though I’ve been selected the last three times prior. I’ll lose my job on the spot if I fail.

So I took that as a sign and it’s not a risk I’m willing to take anymore.

Loganw314

I’ve smoked the weed like twice in my life. The last time I did it my job did a random drug test the next day, but fortunately I was not selected, even though I’ve been selected the last three times prior. I’ll lose my job on the spot if I fail.

So I took that as a sign and it’s not a risk I’m willing to take anymore.

good reason. ive had to quit for past jobs too