• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How many of you smoke.

Lillie Charllotte

Utsukuchiku no yagi.
Cigarettes or other?
I made this 'cause I'm craving a cigarette and cannot get my little paws on one right now.

Nylak

Angry Otter
Used to, but was lucky to never get hooked on em. Still do every so often, since my ex still insists on smoking in my presence. XD

Lillie Charllotte

Utsukuchiku no yagi.
I don't. If I did, I'd probably die, because I have asthma. Even second hand smoke makes me have asthma attacks =( Hell, even smoke from sauteing veggies gives me asthma attacks!
Omg, thats so funny!
If I didn't love my signature I'd put it instead, sorry hun.
o.o;;

Magikian

Cecret Blown Susiness.
Nay...

Although I am only 16, so it would only be illegal.

Don't think I ever will either.

Lillie Charllotte

Utsukuchiku no yagi.
Eh, I'm 17 and I smoke, I do it like a ninja!
No, I wish nobody, gives a crap!

Lillie Charllotte

Utsukuchiku no yagi.
Oh, it can't be that bad!
It isn't that bad!
I'm normally the oldest who'm I hang out with, but here I feel like a new born!

Nylak

Angry Otter
*is 20! shot!*

>_>; Suddenly I feel old.

Lillie Charllotte

Utsukuchiku no yagi.
Hm, I got everyone of my friends to smoke.
I'm not too fond of that, makes me feel like shit.
Hehe, old fart. =D

Nylak

Angry Otter
Yeah, it was my gf who got me smoking. XD Bad person. Ironic that it was her and not the rest of my immediate family, who all smoke. o_o;

Lillie Charllotte

Utsukuchiku no yagi.
Awe, haha, your boyfriend like furry stuff?

Nylak

Angry Otter
My old chemistry partner tried to get me to wear a tail (before I even knew what a furry was; it was...weird). >_> I think she assumed I was a furry because I wore a dog collar.

Magikian

Cecret Blown Susiness.
My old chemistry partner tried to get me to wear a tail (before I even knew what a furry was; it was...weird). >_> I think she assumed I was a furry because I wore a dog collar.

I'm not surprised, I would think the same if a friend of mine wore a dog collar...

Lillie Charllotte

Utsukuchiku no yagi.
=O
Well, goodnight children, I may be on later!
I personally think dog collars look funny on boys!

Nylak

Angry Otter
Actually, I wore the collar cause I'm a masochist and had a dominant partner. XD Even though we were temporarily separated at the time, I had grown to like the weight of the collar. Nothing furry or animal-based about it at all, originally.

And no, she didn't convert me. ^^; My acquaintance with her was a complete coincidence; I found out about the fandom some months after having met her through art commissions and took to it quickly.

Lillie Charllotte

Utsukuchiku no yagi.
Hahaha!
You say the funniest shit!