• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How many other people here

Stay or go?

• Not going anywhere

Votes: 45 48.4%
  • Gonna break this rusty cage and run

Votes: 25 26.9%
  • Torn by indecision

Votes: 23 24.7%

• Total voters

foxmusk

uh oh stinky
I'd rather help the country get back on its knees rather than desert it, thank you very much. I'll only leave if Sarah Palin or Newt Gingrich becomes president (yeah, not likely), and even if that happens I'll still come back after the fact to vote again. Please don't leave, people, YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU!

there is no changing this country, nor does it need anyone here.

Vo

I wonder why people are so high on Australia and Canada. I mean, Australia is a desert, and Canada is a freezing hell(up north). I wouldn't talk with a person that tells me every moring "Heylow Matey, Hoew Yow Dowin' Der'?" or... with a canadian. Candians have pancakes in their heads.
Well, those are the best options.

All my Canadian customers have been saying it's high-30s-40s C just like it is here in Texas.

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
This is my country, fucking dammit, and I'm not leaving just because the rest of you are idiots.
QFT. I miss the "this" button.

I'll move out of the USA when I can afford to move to a future colony on Mars or floating in the clouds of Venus. Until then, here is where I will remain.

XandertehWolfie

I love the good ol' USA. if i were to live in a foreign country id join my fellow Irishmen and sunburn as one of them!

Subrosa

Recycled words
Australia here, I'd like to visit the USA, Canada, Ireland and Scotland.

I suppose it'd be where you go in America that'd dictate your impression of the country, like any other country. I keep getting told to go to florida for my trip.

M

Merinotetrapoda

I'd go to the islands (or bahama's either one) where my family's from. I wouldnt 'live' there, but I'd like to be there for a few months, or just one year. :v As much as I hate florida, I couldnt bear leaving it forever. (and no I dont have anything against the US or anywhere else since my family's scattered across the world...just sayin)

Aleu

Deuces
Australia here, I'd like to visit the USA, Canada, Ireland and Scotland.

I suppose it'd be where you go in America that'd dictate your impression of the country, like any other country. I keep getting told to go to florida for my trip.
Orlando is the only city worth it. Otherwise stay AWAY from the South unless it deals with nature hikes or something.

Catilda Lily

May all your bacon burn.
I am happy where I live.

Xenke

Orlando is the only city worth it. Otherwise stay AWAY from the South unless it deals with nature hikes or something.

I dislike you're sweeping south generalizations to a degree.

Granted there's not much in my city for tourists to do (besides the cuisine, the fine art museum which occasionally has famous exhibits, and the fucking amazing natural science museum), but we're cool down here.

Velystord

Bloodsail Admiral
food is good in the south and six flags in atl is nice but other than that all i can think of is the drivers down here tend to be nicer thats about it

Velystord

Bloodsail Admiral
chattanooga everyone i come up to down town always waves the other person to go

XandertehWolfie

if you like heat come to Arizona, we have some pretty nice scenery in the high country!

Glitch

SLUDGE FACE
I'm sick of Florida and it's redneck, boring-ass, anti-social people. Not all Floridians are like this of course. Just most of the ones in my town. And I'll admit, Downtown Ybor city is pretty cool.

But other than that, it sucks. I'm staying in the U.S., and big cities are where it's at for me.

Ybor City?!
You live in Tampa or St. Pete?

Jashwa

I'm generally happy here. It'd take something pretty drastic to make me want to move.

OTaintedLoveO

glowing objects! :D
lols i just left

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
I dislike you're sweeping south generalizations to a degree.

Granted there's not much in my city for tourists to do (besides the cuisine, the fine art museum which occasionally has famous exhibits, and the fucking amazing natural science museum), but we're cool down here.

Remember.

Texas is not the South.

The South is pretty bad. But Texas isn't.