• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How many trans furries are on the forum

Tezzy Fur

So I’m a trans furry, just wondering how many out there identify as trans, non binary or gender fluid (if I missed any one out let me know). I’ve found my fursona a great way to explore my identity, let Tezzy lead the way so to speak

Tezzy Fur

oh cool, we’ll I’m Tezzy, MtF, nice to have another trans person on the forum, hopefully there’ll be more. I’m still rocking a boy body but hope to start transitioning as soon as possible. How’s your journey going?

Dinocanid

How’s your journey going?
Not very great right now unfortunately. I'm not in a situation where I can transition and won't be for many years since I can't get a job to help pay for a house. So at the moment I can't take testosterone, do voice exercises, wear masculine clothing, use male pronouns, etc.

Tezzy Fur

Not very great right now unfortunately. I'm not in a situation where I can transition and won't be for many years since I can't get a job to help pay for a house. So at the moment I can't take testosterone, do voice exercises, wear masculine clothing, use male pronouns, etc.

don’t worry, I’m in my thirties and I’m just starting to get myself together, there’s plenty of time. There’s still lots you can do, I’ve been doing second hand shopping for clothes, growing out my hair, use female pronouns with people I trust and came up with a girl name (Chloe). Little things like that can go a long way to making you feel more comfortable with yourself, and when the time comes to transition you’ll be ready

Dinocanid

There’s still lots you can do, I’ve been doing second hand shopping for clothes, growing out my hair, use female pronouns with people I trust and came up with a girl name (Chloe). Little things like that can go a long way to making you feel more comfortable with yourself, and when the time comes to transition you’ll be ready
I can't xD I'm closeted in an extremely unsupportive household with no irl friends. The only place I can really do that is online (like I do now)

Tezzy Fur

I can't xD I'm closeted in an extremely unsupportive household with no irl friends. The only place I can really do that is online (like I do now)

that sounds familiar, well you can always talk to me, I’d like to get a trans furry community going on the board, anytime you want to talk let me know (I’m on discord too)

Tezzy Fur

I don't mention it here very much if not at all before but I'm a trans man,I used to hide it but now I don't care

Hey Cedarcoyote, nice to meet you, I’m Tezzy fur (MtF), trying to get a little trans community going on the forum (maybe a discord group). I’m still at the starting line bodywise but I’m starting to come out of shell and embrace my true identity.

oh, you should chat with Dinocanid, he’s a trans man too

mustelidcreature

actually becomes opossum like a boss
Hey Cedarcoyote, nice to meet you, I’m Tezzy fur (MtF), trying to get a little trans community going on the forum (maybe a discord group). I’m still at the starting line bodywise but I’m starting to come out of shell and embrace my true identity.

oh, you should chat with Dinocanid, he’s a trans man too
hello ! I don't have discord but it's nice to see other trans furries here

good luck on making the discord group and good luck on your transition !

Hiya Chloe! I'm also MtF... but I'm closeted because I live in a southern conservative with no support network, health insurance, or money to undertake that journey alone. I've tried telling my father... but he just told me "you're just confused". I've started growing my hair out as well, I have a little collection of women's clothes tucked away in my closet that I like to wear when no one is home, and have started wearing women's hoodies at work. I try to deal with the fact I may never be able to afford hormone therapy, top surgery or SRS by living vicariously through TG TF art, and cosplaying my female wolf sona, but this only goes so far for me.

I fear I may be stuck in my male body for a long time sadly but It's nice to meet you and I wish you the best on your journey! ^w^

TrishaCat

The Cat in the FAF
Hola
MtF here

I'm gonna be a cute girl!!! Been on HRT since February
Severely wish there were easy ways to get rid of body and facial hair though. Even on HRT the stuff grows back so quickly >.<

Shane the chocco doggo

Overly imaginative and lazy
Lmk if you (or anyone else) have any questions about it, been taking it subcutaneously for 5 years on and off
I was just wondering douse testosterone have any impact on how creative you are ? I heard people who take testosterone can become less creative but didn't know wether it was just an old wives tale .

Biscayne

many dumb animals
I was just wondering douse testosterone have any impact on how creative you are ? I heard people who take testosterone can become less creative but didn't know wether it was just an old wives tale .
I would say that's completely dependent on how creative you were before you took it. If you were already creative, then testosterone may actually help your focus (especially by boosting energy and mood in general - there's a reason it's a hard to get steroid). It also doesn't "make you angry" or anything like that unless you were already an irritable person. Honestly it chilled me out, but there's not a lot of research on how it affects ppl in general so take that with a grain of salt.

The weirdest thing testosterone does is completely change the way you smell. I'm serious lol

Shane the chocco doggo

Overly imaginative and lazy
I would say that's completely dependent on how creative you were before you took it. If you were already creative, then testosterone may actually help your focus (especially by boosting energy and mood in general - there's a reason it's a hard to get steroid). It also doesn't "make you angry" or anything like that unless you were already an irritable person. Honestly it chilled me out, but there's not a lot of research on how it affects ppl in general so take that with a grain of salt.

The weirdest thing testosterone does is completely change the way you smell. I'm serious lol

Thankyou thats awesome to know .=D

Matt the Terrier

Swing the Mood! =3
Trans-furs are out there, you just gotta be patient, know where to look, and sooner or later they'll come around. One of friends is a wolf and she's an MtF, and even though she's years out from starting HRT, I plan on donating some women's clothing to her to help her "get started". I knew a couple of other MtFs, but they've come and gone over the years.

I've contemplated what it would be like to be a girl once in a while, but I have no intentions of switching. It's not really my cup of tea, and given my background, I wouldn't be able to switch anyways. . .but that's not gonna stop me from being supportive towards. I judge based more on the content of one's heart, not on their life decisions.

I don't want to go into the full details, but I knew an MtF whose life before and after the transition has been very unpleasant [based on what's happened to her, that's putting it way too lightly]. She's shown me just how devastating transphobia can be when things are heavily weighed towards it's favor, and that unto itself says it all: it can be devastating to the mind. There were very few things she and I agreed on, but the one thing we agreed upon was "nobody deserves to go through Hell."
I agree with that, tenfold. It doesn't matter if you're straight or LGBT, atheist or monotheological, upper class or lower class, etc; it doesn't matter who you are, everybody deserves a chance at living a clean, pure life, and nobody deserves to be put through Hell just because of what they believe is right, where they came from, or what life decisions they make. . .and I firmly believe that nobody is ever too far gone, that we just need the right people in our life to succeed and survive, and nobody should be exempt from love or eternal forgiveness.