• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How many trans furries are on the forum

I im not trans but I happen to know of at least 2 non-binary people who are acquaintances of mine. Dont know any ftm's or mtf's yet though... I think there is a whole lot more trans and NB people in the fandom than there was before!
I remember the first time i started using the FA fourms in 2010 and there was one guy who was posing about how he thought trans people were mentally derranged and such, which just enraged me because... dude youre a furry you dont get to say that! at the time he saw not really any notble criticisms to his bad comments. But nowadays, i totally cannot see that happening here. mainly cause there i bet is a lot more support and out trans people.... and also Id hope the mods would nowadays be more intent on blocking such hate comments than back then.

Lucyfur

United forever in friendship and labour
Banned
Trans girl here been on the estrogen for a year come June 25th ^~^

Matt the Terrier

Swing the Mood! =3

JustAlex1997

Autumn the Squirrel
I've had some off and on feelings since middle school, so I suppose it's possible. There's admittedly some compelling evidence to suggest that something could happen in the future.

Ovidia Dragoness

Udder Derg
Banned
I'm currently feeling very confused on if I am a transwoman or not. Back when I was 16 I totally thought I was trans, and then it went away after about a year for some unknown reason. I suspect because I wasn't able to live out life as a woman at the time I just gave up sadly. But now I just turned 21 and I'm starting to think about it again. Been doing girly things like wearing nail polish( iridescense and glitter is fly af ) and been a female on Discord for the past several days. My friends are very supportive and have been calling me female pronouns and stuff. It has been making me really happy. So it's safe to say that for the time being, I definitely want to be a woman. Whether this lasts or not, that's not something I know the answer to.

Princess Flufflebutt

I'm currently feeling very confused on if I am a transwoman or not. Back when I was 16 I totally thought I was trans, and then it went away after about a year for some unknown reason. I suspect because I wasn't able to live out life as a woman at the time I just gave up sadly. But now I just turned 21 and I'm starting to think about it again. Been doing girly things like wearing nail polish( iridescense and glitter is fly af ) and been a female on Discord for the past several days. My friends are very supportive and have been calling me female pronouns and stuff. It has been making me really happy. So it's safe to say that for the time being, I definitely want to be a woman. Whether this lasts or not, that's not something I know the answer to.
And if it ends up not being right for you, that's fine too. You have my fullest support either way.

Ovidia Dragoness

Udder Derg
Banned
I have come to the conclusion that I am trans and I'm so happy. I'm finally being myself after locking away those memories for all those years. My mom is even going to take me to the store to help me pick out some women's clothes. I'm pretty much crying as I type this but they're happy tears heh. What's awesome too is the love of my life is just fine with me transitioning. I'm so overwhelmed with joy.

JustAlex1997

Autumn the Squirrel
I have come to the conclusion that I am trans and I'm so happy. I'm finally being myself after locking away those memories for all those years. My mom is even going to take me to the store to help me pick out some women's clothes. I'm pretty much crying as I type this but they're happy tears heh. What's awesome too is the love of my life is just fine with me transitioning. I'm so overwhelmed with joy.
Congratulations, Ms. Ovi.

Lucyfur

Banned

So happy for you!

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
Fweeeee \0/ (I am just happy.)

lemonadevik

Lemonade Goblin
AFAB Non-binary but masculine leaning enough to call myself FtM if needed

Tendo64

Siamese Weeb
Heyo, I actually just realized a few days ago I'm genderfluid, though I'm not totally sure if I consider myself trans because I fluctuate between female and agender rather than female and male. that said, it is still (most of the time) a different identity than I was assigned at birth so, me, I suppose?

Lucyfur

Banned
Heyo, I actually just realized a few days ago I'm genderfluid, though I'm not totally sure if I consider myself trans because I fluctuate between female and agender rather than female and male. that said, it is still (most of the time) a different identity than I was assigned at birth so, me, I suppose?
You are you yes. That is what is good and valid ^~^
Glad to have you

Dinocanid

Iirc transgender includes anyone who's GI is different from what was assigned at birth, so it's not just limited to male/female

JustAlex1997

Autumn the Squirrel
I've had some off and on feelings since middle school, so I suppose it's possible. There's admittedly some compelling evidence to suggest that something could happen in the future.
With the help of two members in this thread, there's been a bit of a development. I've been doing a lot of thinking regarding this, and what those members told me made me consider things I otherwise wouldn't have. It'll still be a while before I have a definitive conclusion, but I'm experimenting with female pronouns and such.

If anyone needs guidance, please reach out. These forums have some great people to discuss this with.