• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

how many ways can you die?

S

Shadow Wolf

Being run over by a steamroller
Smothering
Burning to death

Иван

getting a pipe inserted into your windpipe and having air pumped in until your lungs exploded

pouring molten lead down your throat

being buried alive in a coffin and either suffocating or drowning in your own excrement

I modify my last post: being cut in half while hanging upside down so you would remain concious of your condition until the saw came to your vitals

(edited for spelling)

Dyluck

hi ilu :>
nameless_ermine said:
being buried alive in a coffin and either suffocating or drowning in your own excrement

I read buried alive as burned alive and I was like, "wouldn't you die from the burning and not need to wait to suffocate?"

PS: You would either suffocate or die from dehydration from being buried alive long before you had to worry about excrement piling up so thick around you that you could drown in it. =/

T

Tycho

David M. Awesome said:
PS: You would either suffocate or die from dehydration from being buried alive long before you had to worry about excrement piling up so thick around you that you could drown in it. =/

There would also have to be something in there with which your body could produce enough... OK, screw this, too gross, not going there anymore. Death by poo >_<

Иван

being put in a coffin, slashed repeatedly, and tossed in a hole to drown in your own blood

nurematsu

Iowan Otter
Having your throat slashed deeply by a shovel then left to drown as your lungs fill up with your own blood

SoulEmber

Jumping in front of a train as it pulls into the station, jumping off a tall building, asphyxiation (yay for the fancy term!), taking a crossbow bolt to the eye, eaten alive, skinned alive, someone hitting the bone in your nose just right so it lodges in your brain, and rat poison.

Иван

how about having your throat slashed then having acid poured into the hole?
let's assume it's not a very corrosive acid, so you'd drown in it while feeling the burning

eternal_flare

voice of guilmon!
-stimulant consecutive ejaculation.
-Hung drawn and quarter^_^
-Being monopolized by me...

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
You could always suddenly materialize as a whale 300 miles above the surface of a planet, and plummet to your death while simultaneously attempting to rationalize your first few moments of existence, only to have it end shortly after it began. :(

Иван

You could get fed to the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal

Kimmerset

Banned
Banned
How many ways can you die? One. After that, you're dead.

Huzzah. <3

Slayn

bang your head.
being run over by a zamboni and that has got to be one of the funniest deaths ever
getting stabbed by a hallepeno on a shtick

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon
Watch faces of death if you don't know how many ways you can die.

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART
Hokay, how about this: IV in your artery, route it down your throat and into your lungs, die from suffocation. Whoo!