• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How many WoW Furs are there here?

RileyTheOtter

The Autistic Otter
B-tag: Riftrider#1236
I play on Dentarg-US and I main a lvl 100 night elf hunter named Abyssalmerc (i'm actually one of the good ones lol), though obviously i've been playing my Demon hunter a lot too currently at 107...My other usual characters are a 92 worgen feral/guardian druid, and a 92 worgen protection warrior, as well as a 100 worgen demonology warlock. My guild is small, and lead by me, always looking for more people to join.

Last edited:

Aenwyrm

Hah, I play on Dalaran too. 110 Havoc DH on Alliance. I also hang around Wyrmrest Accord-US from time to time.

Last edited:

KitSly

Single and lonely
I used to play WoW, but I have lost my interest in it. I have a Lvl 110 Worgen Destro Lock on Terenas, a 101 Belf Shadow Priest on Thrall, and a 104 Tauren Ele Shaman on Thrall.

Ojikori

The Ojifox
I play fairly often so feel free to add me if you wanna chat or maybe run something. Got a few 110's on durotan. Ojikori#1395 ((All 1394 previous ojikori's were purged for my glorious ascension mwuhahahahaha. No but really why add so many numbers to things there probably are only one of.)