• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How many?

Randy-Darkshade

Bike riding squirrel thing.
Ok so we have a thread on favourite artists, not sure if this thread has been done before so here it goes. How much furry art do you have?

I have in excess of 35,000 pics and all the time increasing.

My appoligies if this has been done, or there is one currently elsewhere.

RetroCorn

Did someone say waffle?
2,500 and counting. :p

both yiffy and non-yiffy.

E-mannor

Prisoner 655321
i have high standards and only save about... 500, and i will get rid of some as i get more.

this does not mean that i dont appreciate furry that is not professional grade, i actually really enjoy the average person's furry, but because there is so much i don't feel it is necessary to save.

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
ALL OF THEM MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

SirRob

Like... nothing. Ha ha. I don't collect art, unless you count the 5 favorites on my FA page.

Mr Fox

Rainbows... Uber!
Like 10 i don't save pics very often of furries only very good pics make it into my collection ;)

ExTo

Under the sea, near heat vents
In my favorites folder, I probably have a little under 100.

On my computer, 0.

Midi Bear

11/10/08
Less than 10.. I'm afraid to have loads in case somebody uses my computer, finds it and disowns me. I already look over the shoulders of people who use it with the few piccies I do have. If I could remember how to password protect folders, I would most likely have 1000s, both clean and yiffy. =3

Plague-Angel

aka Hateful Design
I have about 2700 yiffy pics on my computer, and less then 30 clean pics. :p

L

LizardKing

A few hundred clean ones, mainly dragons and dinosaurs, and 3 yiffy ones. Not including stuff I made myself.

Jack

85 so far, I use them as anatomy references as well as the occasional background.

Zarbolord

Hawt brown eyed dragon
Only a few on my side, most yiffy :p I usually only go for the hot stuff, but I do like some non adult drawings from time to time.

Devo

More than I care to count. And anyone who is counting theirs should stop. Seriously. I mean... why?

Ainoko

The Wild And Crazy Hybrid
Ok so we have a thread on favourite artists, not sure if this thread has been done before so here it goes. How much furry art do you have?

I have in excess of 35,000 pics and all the time increasing.

My appoligies if this has been done, or there is one currently elsewhere.

Well to tell the truth, I currently have well over 500,000 peices of furry art on my PC and backed up on three different formats.

Wovstah

Best icecream flavour ever!
I have approximately 600 images or so on my computer which are furry... 90% of it, however, is my own work.

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART
And anyone who is counting theirs should stop. Seriously. I mean... why?

Click folder. Look at bottom of Finder window. See number of items. I'm sure there's something similar in Windows.

Anyway, I currently have:
7 pictures with me, my boyfriend, or a combination of both.
3 clean pictures.
13 female / straight pictures.
102 male / gay pictures (hmmmmm...).