• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

how much does the average fursuit cost?

RetroCorn

Did someone say waffle?
i don't realy have an example of one that i like the style of, but i'm just wondering how much an average one would cost. :p

thanks! ^_^

leahthecheetah

~Citrus Fiend~
It depends. Depending on style, complexity, and how seasoned the suit maker is.. You could be looking at 300-1500+. :)

RetroCorn

Did someone say waffle?
kk, let's say somthing similar to say this: clicky.

would that be considered a complex fursuit?

leahthecheetah

~Citrus Fiend~
kk, let's say somthing similar to say this: clicky.

would that be considered a complex fursuit?

No not complex, but I believe that suit is a LV suit which would be in the 1500 or over range. For something simmilar, it all depends on the maker. And what types of materials you would want used.

RetroCorn

Did someone say waffle?
No not complex, but I believe that suit is a LV suit which would be in the 1500 or over range. For something simmilar, it all depends on the maker. And what types of materials you would want used.

LV suit?

RetroCorn

Did someone say waffle?

leahthecheetah

~Citrus Fiend~
won't load for me. :(

but i assume latinvixen is a fursuit maker?

one last question, how much would a fursuit of the complexity cost from anyone else?

Weird. It won't load for me either.

And honestly it depends. Everyone charges something different. My prices are gonna be different from Latin Vixen, and her prices are different from Lacys, which are different than Fur Happens.

You'd really have to ask the maker you are interested in for a quote, because it's hard to price suits since so many people have different styles, different costs, different experience, and the likes.

RetroCorn

Did someone say waffle?
Weird. It won't load for me either.

And honestly it depends. Everyone charges something different. My prices are gonna be different from Latin Vixen, and her prices are different from Lacys, which are different than Fur Happens.

You'd really have to ask the maker you are interested in for a quote, because it's hard to price suits since so many people have different styles, different costs, different experience, and the likes.

true. :)

thanks for the info. :D