• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How much Horse-Meat should my Lasagna at least contain?

How much Horse-Meat should my Lasagne at least contain?

• Total voters

Storok

670 blp
I love Lasagne especially when there is this "Horsey" touch to it.
so to not overdo it i started this poll so you can give me great advide.

who votes for less than 5% knows it doesnt mean 0% :)

Argument for your vote!

Sagabel

I accidentally ordered a horsemeat burger once, in a restaurant... didn't taste very good. Not having it again.

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
Yeah, where can I find horse meat?

This sounds like a good idea.
Well, @Storok hails from Germany.
I have no clue where I would find any in the US, considering it seems to be a taboo thing.

I guess it's because no one thinks of them as viable food because people tend to ride them.

Or something.

Nataku

Shapeshifting alien dragon
I think it really depends on how greasy you like your lasagna. Cow is much fattier than horse. I'd put horse closer to turkey meat in fat content.
If adding more horse, I'd imagine more cheese would be needed to up fat content, unless you like a really lean lasagna (but really, who likes that?). If less horse, and more cow, less cheese needed? Of course, are you using only horse, or mixing species here? I know when I make turkey lasagna I use about a pound of ground turkey per 9 1/2 x 12 tray. If using similar size pan, try that and see if that's good for you, or if you need more or less. I'd be careful about adding too much though, horse is so lean it might dry out the lasagna.

Good luck sourcing horse meat. Really isn't available in my locale.

M

modfox

i would put as much as possible on there i am a meat addict
i love my meat

Storok

670 blp
Well, @Storok hails from Germany.
I have no clue where I would find any in the US, considering it seems to be a taboo thing.

I guess it's because no one thinks of them as viable food because people tend to ride them.

Or something.

It isnt illegal tho and there are actual stores for it... the one I purchase it is here so i know it is fresh.
Google Maps
when you zoom out you can see that it is pretty close to where i live... but you dont know where i live :)

Somnium

The Sparklewolf
Banned
It isnt illegal tho and there are actual stores for it... the one I purchase it is here so i know it is fresh.
Google Maps
when you zoom out you can see that it is pretty close to where i live... but you dont know where i live :)

Do they sell horse penises too?

Somnium

The Sparklewolf
Banned
i think no... there is a phone number tho why dont you jaust call and ask
+49 2166 601473

Because I don't speak German. But seriously it would be interesting to taste a dick and horse dicks don't have any bones and they are pretty thick, yummy. I bet it would taste similar to a tongue, which is actually darn good.