• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How much would you estimate a head of my sona would go for?

Lioedevon427

Very tired animator
Here’s an example ref I did, but if you have a rough cost estimate I would really appreciate it! (Especially if you’re a suit maker).
I’m looking to go to Goldenstate in ’22, so I’d like to start saving up

FA18D061-A008-4B6E-B0FD-2514774D2EE0.jpeg

Vermilion

I sell them for $200 on my etsy. Would you want the eyes to light up as well? Price includes the cowl fluff. I can send you a link to my etsy if you'd like.

Lioedevon427

Very tired animator
I sell them for $200 on my etsy. Would you want the eyes to light up as well? Price includes the cowl fluff. I can send you a link to my etsy if you'd like.
They prob wouldn’t, but yea, I’d like that! I’m still deciding tho on who I want to make my mask

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
It'd really depend on the maker. Some people charge $150 - $650, others might charge closer to $900 - $1,200.
Your best bet is to research and find some makers that are both in your price range and have delivered quality product to their clientele, then save up for when they have an opening.

Lioedevon427

Very tired animator
It'd really depend on the maker. Some people charge $150 - $650, others might charge closer to $900 - $1,200.
Your best bet is to research and find some makers that are both in your price range and have delivered quality product to their clientele, then save up for when they have an opening.
Ty! Also, yea I have my eye on two suit makers I like, I’m just waiting for commissions to open up, so I wanted to know what I should expect they might charge

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
Ty! Also, yea I have my eye on two suit makers I like, I’m just waiting for commissions to open up, so I wanted to know what I should expect they might charge

You might be able to figure out some estimates by looking into past projects, seeing what they charged for premade items, or asking past clients how much their suit head was (if all they got was a head). You might also be able to email them for a quote, but they might not respond if they aren't open. Still always worth a shot!