• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How often do you dream?

Uluri

Lord of Potatoes
I dream everyday and can control them since I was about 2 years old. I'll dream for about 1-2 hours purposefully. The only time I can't control my dreams is after I fully let myself go to sleep and nightmares. Though I kind of assume that I have a sleepwalking problem because be able to do this sort of thing with my dreams. I've woken up while I was sleepwalking once and my body kept sleepwalking for several minutes to smash a window. It's the creepiest feeling to have your body move on its own while you are restrained to just seeing it.

B

Blue Fire

So the title says all: how often do you dream?

For me, I havent had a dream since November but that was when I had gotten a travel shot, the dream was more sleep paralysis though. But before that the last dream I had was before I got a concussion which was last August.
I have the wierdest dreams almost every night. Sometimes I have a dream one night and it continues the next night.

StolenMadWolf

resident Lab Wolf
It is hard to say, they come quite irregular. I would say I dream all the time, but I remember some far more easily than others. The most memorable are often the really weird, dodgy dreams that leave me scratching my own head.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Every-night/anytime I sleep, and quite vividly. Sometimes, I keep a dream journal, and I have also talked about various dreams a good deal in Therapy, especially when I saw one with a Jungian background. It's curious, all of the elements of the self, mixed up in them, hopes, fears, regrets...and I rather enjoy them; sometimes, I like to sleep too much, as I tend to enjoy them more than movies, by and large.

I

Infrarednexus

Every night, though I can have some of the weirdest dreams at times. Usually I don't remember them past the next day though.

CatTheHyena

space cadet
I remember my dreams at least 4 or 5 times a week and can recall dreams I've had from years ago. Mine play out in third person like movies which I found out isn't always normal. A lot of people dream in first person but if you tend to watch a lot of media you're prone to dream in third person. I have had some dreams that are so vivid and crazy. I could probably write some weird books if I was any good at writing. lol

D

Deleted member 82554

Had a dream for the first time in ages last night, a rather depressing one at that... I wonder if this thread is responsible for that.

D

Deleted member 111470

I'd say almost daily. Sometimes the dreams are so realistic, I feel waking up completely exhausted.

MoguMoguArt

In love with cheese
I dream all the time. Even with my eyes open at daytime. I'm a serial dreamer (lol)
Like, i'd zone out and start dreaming bc of a thing that i saw or heard that triggered it or some shit and ye
It's my little happy place <3

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
I'm one of those vivid dreamers... still remember dreams from decades ago.