• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How often do you eat sushi?

How often do you eat sushi?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

psychonautic

"It's fun to stay alive"
Back in high school there was a Japanese supermarket a few blocks away from the school and me and my friends would buy some almost every day(eel was my fav). Eventually the prices went up and we could only afford cucumber rolls most of the time.

I moved out of state so now the only time I have it is at buffets, which is rare.

Troj

Your Friendly Neighborhood Dino Therapist
Love sushi. Wish I could eat it more often--but, then, I'd probably take it for granted, so it's just as well.

Ieono

Uberaffe
Once a week, as well. I tend to treat myself to a nice sampler every Friday, to celebrate the weekend.

Anodracs

When it comes to sushi, I feel like such a philistine because I've never been able to get used to the texture of raw fish and meat. I'll eat sushi that contains cooked fish or meat, but no sashimi, thanks. I'm also a wuss about wasabi, I've had some sushi where dollops of wasabi were put between the rice and the filling, sort of makes for a nasty surprise if you're not expecting it.

StrangerCoug

Stranger Than You!
I've had some sushi where dollops of wasabi were put between the rice and the filling, sort of makes for a nasty surprise if you're not expecting it.
This. Watch out if you're making the sushi yourself.

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
I freaking love sushi.

Samandriel Morningstar

The Morningstar
Eel rolls are bomb.
I also like the regular sushi rolls that have the caviar on top.
Octopus/Squid is damn good too.
I haven't had much else.

Bluebells

aaaah I love sushi!!! my family and I eat it only during special occasions ahahaha
(my favourite is salmon ikura don aaaaa)