• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How Serious Are People Here?

Still really new to this site, I'd like to know how srs ppl are here so I can let out that randomness and not "hurt" or "annoy" anyone.

We are an odd mixture of super srs and not srs at all. As long as you are not obnoxiously "random" then I think you'll do fine. Some parts of the forums are more serious than others. For example, forum games tend to be lighthearted while certain other topics end up in a huge (mostly friendly) debate.

LegitWaterfall

Forever done
Just don't be a close-minded idiot.

Still really new to this site, I'd like to know how srs ppl are here so I can let out that randomness and not "hurt" or "annoy" anyone.

We're only serious on topics that require a certain degree of seriousness, which is not much. Seriously. Also, nice signature!

SkyboundTerror

Thrashing About
Nah, hahahaha, people being serious here? What's this nonsense?

Run. Run as far away as possible while you still can...

sniperfreak223

More Metal Than You !!!
I'm a cynical asshole who likes to act like he's super serious about everything

Red_Lion _

Haven't been here long but it's usually one extreme or the other from what I can tell. One minute we're joking around with reverse hamburger vore the next we're engaged in weighty philosophical debate...about dicks.

Koota

I try to stay away from serious topics on the forms. They seem to get off topic way to fast. Then they become a pissing contest and I want no part in that.

Yago

Ambered Amaranth
I am sincerity. Take that as you will.

Everyone else around here is generally relaxed.

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
Why don't you lurk in the forums for a bit and see for yourself c: