• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How to make monster paws and floor dragger chains and belt loop?

Fursuitsandmore1022

A Sorta Experienced Fursuit Maker (•̀ᵜ•́)
I have a monster dog character I want to make a suit and I cant find a tutorial on how to make the monster dog paws. I have looked EVERYWHERE and I cant find it! Those are the paws I want to make ( different color )

Also, At megaplex I was as the floor dragger meet and greet and they said something about elastic not being strong enough for a floor dragger. I cant remember that fabric at the moment, So anybody with a dragger tail know what material it was or what you use? Also my character has chains at the end of his tail, How do you attach those?

Attachments

• 1512623073.kibaking_untitled.png
    1512623073.kibaking_untitled.png
    250.5 KB · Views: 246
W

WolfoxeCrevan

I found the video where that Image came from and it was 100 percent useless. But I messaged a fursuit maker who make those and asked them if they know of any good tutorials. Also, the dragger tails, it depends of what kind. Things like this: www.etsy.com: CYO Color Long, Striped Ringed Floor Dragger Plush Tail can have elastic, but I'm not sure about anything else. And I'm also not sure about the chains. But I'll get back to you about the paws!

W

WolfoxeCrevan

I've found out that 1.5" elastic with belt loops and double stitching will work well with most dragger tails.

Fursuitsandmore1022

Thanks! Let me know about the paws when you can, Im really lost on those. Im not sure if you stick your fingers in the claws or what.

Fursuitsandmore1022

I've found out that 1.5" elastic with belt loops and double stitching will work well with most dragger tails.
HI! Have you found anything? I am about to start it so I can wear it for halloween. Also, Do you wear pants under digigrade legs that are already attached to legs?

W

WolfoxeCrevan

HI! Have you found anything? I am about to start it so I can wear it for halloween. Also, Do you wear pants under digigrade legs that are already attached to legs?
They haven’t responded, sorry. But I do know that you don’t wear pants under most suits unless it’s underarmor heat gear. I haven’t been able to get info on the paws so I’d just wing it and look at references

W

WolfoxeCrevan

Also yeah I think you are supposed to put your fingers in the claws but it just has s little padding to give it shape.