• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How to not be bored?

RedDagger

I'd be able to read more if every comfortable reading device I've owned didn't stop working somehow or if I had any money at all.

Maybe try to find a library near you? That's not going to hurt your pocket.
You could try writing as well, as other have suggested. Maybe a short story and revise it as much as possible until you can't find anything you don't like about it - this would take some time. Or just go for a walk, go down those lanes you always look down but never go down as you pass by, see what's over that hill, follow a river...

Hooky

Was hermiting.
Watch a few YouTube videos about things you find interesting. Go outside for a run, trying to think up as many things as you can about your interests (that are outside of the box). Get home and write about your ideas.

DrDingo

Moved to phoenix.corvidae.org with the others
Exercise. Besides improving your fitness exercising regularly will also improve your mood and energy levels to help you feel more motivated to do other things that you enjoy.
Y'know, I forgot about this. Every night for the past few weeks I've been doing some pushups and situps just because I find it really satisfying to do. I like the feeling of building on something and making it better. Like my FAF post count! Haha.

Falafox

Chaotic Neutral
Try improving a skill. Play videogames. Go the the misterious world of "outside".

funky3000

Galactic Overlord
Y'know, I forgot about this. Every night for the past few weeks I've been doing some pushups and situps just because I find it really satisfying to do. I like the feeling of building on something and making it better. Like my FAF post count! Haha.

Oh yes, exercise is good. For over half a year I've walked to and from work and from school, and I can say its done me good. Used to take me 30 mins to walk home from school and now it takes 25. Also 50 mins to and from work is now 40. Average 22% faster. I also don't get as sore as quickly, sometimes not at all. I was walking for an hour and a half one day like nothing.

Whenever I *do* try, I pummel myself into a fine dust for being terrible and then just start getting mad at myself. :/

You're going to have to produce a lot--and I mean a LOT (as in, more than you will think is realistic)--of crappy stuff before you start putting out anything good. But that just means you gradually get closer and closer to producing stuff as high as the good taste you have inside you.

andewwer

Just read these books
you never feel bored

Animal Farm
by George Orwell

The Hobbit
by J.R.R. Tolkien

The Great Gatsby
by F. Scott Fitzgerald

Romeo and Juliet
by William Shakespeare

Punnchy

Feed Me Pizza
Wikipedia, read 1 article, then 5, then 10 till you feel knowledgable.
W3schools, learn to code.
Read anything on how to do anything online, such as life hacks, how to change your own oil, where the best place to get sushi is in your area, etc etc.
Play some god damn video games! There are tons of sites that have games that don't require downloading for you to play, and many more that do.
Do you know what a library is, do they have a community board? There you go, read it.