• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How to see users past journals?

NotchLPardus

Hi. So back in the day when I first joined FA I was able to go to a users main page and there was a link to view every single journal the user posted. But now all I can do is see the most recent or featured journal and nothing previously posted at all. Did FA remove the ability to see all the users journals or am I just not seeing the link? Please help

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
If you click on the journals button on a user ( at the top of the page), it should show a list of their past entries. If not, I think it's safe to assume the user deleted them all.

NotchLPardus

If you click on the journals button on a user ( at the top of the page), it should show a list of their past entries. If not, I think it's safe to assume the user deleted them all.
Oh you know what? I just discovered if I set my phones browser to desktop mode it shows the journals option lol Doesnt work in mobile mode...

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Staff member
Site Director
Administrator
Oh you know what? I just discovered if I set my phones browser to desktop mode it shows the journals option lol Doesnt work in mobile mode...
When you're on mobile you'll see an options list under the username for Gallery, Scraps, Favorites, etc. You can swipe that menu bar like an app.
1623597813895.png

NotchLPardus

When you're on mobile you'll see an options list under the username for Gallery, Scraps, Favorites, etc. You can swipe that menu bar like an app.

View attachment 113202
Oh lol. Not sure how I didnt figure out but thank you!