• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How to talk to a girl you've never spoken to before?

Protonite

Imagine the possibilities.
So uh, there's a new girl at my school and I desperately want to talk to her and get to know her. She's beautiful and she seems like fun, but I don't know any of her interests so I don't really know how to start a conversation with her... Any tips?

L

lockaboss

just say hi and use heap pick up lines it always works

DravenDonovan

You can call me Oni~
Look for any given opportunity that'd give you a legit reason to say high, or spark a conversation. Like if she drops something, and you're close enough to bend down and get it for her, then there ya go! Now if she drops something, and you're no where near her, don't go nose diving for that item like it was intentional xD

um_pineapplez

Mage of Void, dammit.
Just be casual. It's nothin' to worry about.

Somnium

The Sparklewolf
Banned
That's something I never quite understood. With dudes it's very simple. You just approach one and say what's up and talk about weather and shit, hell you can even be straight up honest and say you like his shoes and still look totally normal, but with girls it's a whole nother game.
So don't bother and be gay.

That's something I never quite understood. With dudes it's very simple. You just approach one and say what's up and talk about weather and shit, hell you can even be straight up honest and say you like his shoes and still look totally normal, but with girls it's a whole nother game.
That's pretty gay....

KittenAdmin

Sup nerds
Introduce yourself, be yourself. If she's a bitch about it, fuck it. But you don't really need to 'break ice', just be like 'hey what's up, my name is [blank], you seem really cool and i'd like to get to know you more, is that ok?' there is literally no reason she should say no, if she says yes proceed to ask whatever questions you want.

DravenDonovan

You can call me Oni~
If a guy wants to come up to me and talk to me than I'd be game, haha. I try to be nice :3

Heebjeeb

Edgemarquis
ask her if she likes horses. if she says yes, buy her horse hooves from a local pet store (the barbeque ones are best)

S

Stormi

I kind of have to agree with this. I have a much easier time attracting guys. I find that girls in general are so much harder to read.

InpuOsirisson

With confidence. Don't be creepy, be casual. It's tough for some boys who have no experience at all, and can come off as creepy. Some are actually creepy with bad intentions, but honestly.. Some just panic.. Don't panic...

Somnium

The Sparklewolf
Banned
With confidence. Don't be creepy, be casual. It's tough for some boys who have no experience at all, and can come off as creepy. Some are actually creepy with bad intentions, but honestly.. Some just panic.. Don't panic...

and if you feel like you gonna panic, breathe deeply into your belly