• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

how to text on a how to text on a Raspberry Pi 4 7" " Touchscreen Display

volkinaxe

got my Raspberry Pi 4 b on a 7" " Touchscreen working good just don`t know how to tipe without a keybord

Hound-of-chulainn

If you're using a pi, I'm guessing it's probably running linux, but if you go to your accessibility settings, you should be able to find an on-screen/virtual keyboard. you can pin it to your task bar in case you need to close/open it.

volkinaxe

If you're using a pi, I'm guessing it's probably running linux, but if you go to your accessibility settings, you should be able to find an on-screen/virtual keyboard. you can pin it to your task bar in case you need to close/open it.
were do i find the accessibility settings, ?

volkinaxe

ok just went to .raspberrypi.org/forums loged in and this is what you get wow
1610701012320.png
how is it that i find more help from here then anywere

Hound-of-chulainn

I run mint, but it's almost the same. just go to your start menu > accessories, and then look for one that says keyboard. In mint it's under preferences in the start menu instead. There's a separate option in your start menu for preferences> accessibility that has some other virtual keyboard settings.
Once it's working, there's some other things you can do to make it easier according to this page.

volkinaxe

I run mint, but it's almost the same. just go to your start menu > accessories, and then look for one that says keyboard. In mint it's under preferences in the start menu instead. There's a separate option in your start menu for preferences> accessibility that has some other virtual keyboard settings.
Once it's working, there's some other things you can do to make it easier according to this page.
it`s ok got it working thanks ^w^