• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How was your first kiss?

How was your first kiss?

• Total voters

fisk

/\~{[fiskfox]}~/\
Was pretty bad, I didn't really like the person at the time, and just wanted a kiss, you know? I felt so bad after.

My first kiss with someone I love was amazing though <3

Tissemand

Random furfag
I had a friend from IRC (now a defunct network) and we met up at the Bite of Seattle last year. We did some things, including kissing, but it just wasn't very satisfying... him and I weren't in a relationship and it lacked feeling. -sigh- Waste of a first kiss ._.

Mr Fox

Rainbows... Uber!
It was ok, just a pretty quick kiss at the end of a date. There have been better since the first one though thats for sure haha.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
I didn't really like the person at the time, and just wanted a kiss, you know?

I honestly don't know. I have some self-respect left.

anero

houndini logic
It was probably the most average feeling I've ever felt.

Like, afterward, we were both, "oh, cool, we kissed. HAHA TIME FOR FUCKING"

Melzi

I was 13, it was with my best friend back then.
I loved it, but then it was a little awkward after at school. I didn't know how to make the switch from best friends to a relationship... He didn't talk to me for a couple years.

First kiss with the man I'll marry, his lips were quivering. I was his first kiss. I loved making him submissive with my kisses. :p

CAThulu

In FAF CAThulu lies dreaming..
My first kiss was so good my blood left my brain and i got lost driving home ;)

Stargazer Bleu

2b forgot is worse than death
Don't remember it super well, but it was good tho nothing amazing.
I think cause we both were nervous. Tho our second time was a lot better. ^^

I havent had mine yet. I kissed a guy on the forehead at my school as a joke but like I didnt count that.

and when I was younger I had a girlfriend that I kissed on the cheek a few times. dont count them either.

InflatedSnake

OH YEAH!
Didn't ever kiss the guy I was with for a year. Yeah... we skipped 3 whole bases. ROFL
Heh :p.

I was 13, it was with my best friend back then.
I loved it, but then it was a little awkward after at school. I didn't know how to make the switch from best friends to a relationship... He didn't talk to me for a couple years.

First kiss with the man I'll marry, his lips were quivering. I was his first kiss. I loved making him submissive with my kisses. :p
You married him? That's awesome :).

Raphael

Until Victory, Always
My first kiss was alright, but not how I wanted it to happen. My second was 10x better. I was with someone in mah room, lights were off, but the laptop beside us was on and she was laying on me, we were watching Kassem G or something. And then she kinda' turned to me, I raised my hand, the laptop turned OFF because of the screen saver thing... and we kinda looked at each other for a sec, and then connected.

And it was amazing. :p

Night-san

Lmfao, mine was in kindergarten, if that counts. I don't remember how it was, only that it was with the boy across the street. xD

If you're not counting the elementary school "lol I dating hurr" thing, it was probably sometime during one of the late night dare-games my friends and I tend to get into when we're all hanging late-night at someone's place.

Last edited:

PositivelyPolar

ONWARD, ONIONS!
My first kiss was another end o' the date thing, but I wasn't really into it and later broke up with him. Not because I didn't like him but because he refused to talk to me for long periods of time, and then suddenly showered me with attention for 2-3 day periods. Can I call mood whiplash? >.>

Oh, and I don't count it. I was shy, and because of that he missed.

My first kiss was so good my blood left my brain and i got lost driving home ;)
Also, this amuses me. xD

Raphael

Until Victory, Always
Mine was alright, I was 15 and we hit our teeth together at first, but we just laughed it off and the actual kiss was pretty good! :D
How about you?

Everytime I hear that, my teeth feel weird. That would suck. The worst is to imagine somebody putting your lower jaw in between their upper and lower jaws and grinding against your teeth. Oh god... >.<

T

Tewin Follow

I used to watch like, kid's cartoons and shows, and there would always be an episode about the first kiss.
Not much about cartoon adults getting their first kiss in there.
Not much.
At all.

I'm just gonna put this out there that I could have, goddamnit.

Delta

Fun times in FAFylon
You know the stupid ass Nickleback song that comes on the radio sometimes?
That part where he bellows "This is the girl I first kissed, I was so nervous that I almost missed"?

That was me at 15 on a summer night with a friend who should have stayed a friend. Only difference is, I did miss.