• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Howdy Howdy Howdy

Pandaf

I just ate a grape, and I...
Howdy, My name is Kenneth, I just recently discoverd furry, probably about three or four weeks ago, so im pretty new, but I realy enjoy it.

Ive been trying to write a story, But cant think of what to do, So im gonna read some storys try and get inspired, Please tell me a good story, I read Better Days by Jay Naylor yesterday, I loved it! I would love a different story like that.

Im trying to find a furry show, Anyone know one or two?

I love music, I listen to bands such as, King Diamond, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Nuclear Assault, Dethklok, Judas Priest, Overkill, Tenacious D, Led Zeppelin, ACDC, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Korn, Megadeth, Thats in no preticular order :D

Anything else you want to know feel free to ask.

Pandaf temperaly out. ><

DarkTalbain64

Buff and Evil.
No need to bump, i woulda welcomed ya eventually, i just had almost the whole first page to welcome!
Anyway, i hope you enjoy your stay here at FA and welcome to the fandom, you have a good taste in music. *looks through belongings and hands you a steak* Coincidentally, do you have a fursona?

Pandaf

I just ate a grape, and I...
Um no I dont, I realy like foxs :p
But Pandaf wouldnt suit a fox or Dragon xD
I dont not like Pandas, But there not my favorite, Ive just used this name for like 3 years or somthing :D

I wont reply for a bit gonna run to 7 11, Grab some pop and a hot dog :D
OOH! And some spitz :D

Arden

Welcome to Furnation :p