• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Howdy Ya'll

BareJim

So um, I'm a bear.
Hey everyone.

I've been in the community (off and on) for a while, for well over a decade. For a while I was very involved, posted here, posted art, and was also a stupid cringy young person. But it all tapered off as I got involved in college, then a career, and then a family. Adulting, and all that.

Anyways, I don't draw as much as I used to, and I never really chat with anyone save for like... one or two folks I've stayed in touch with. I am hoping to do more than just lurk anymore. :p

So um, I'm a bear. North American Black Bears are my favorite animal. I just love them. I also love eating and sleeping, so it seems like a good fit. Also I am T H I C C so there's that too. (Though I'm actively changing that).

My hobbies include gaming (PC mostly), skateboarding (street), art (though I struggle to draw like I used to), and nature (love camping, hiking, bushcraft).

You can check out my main FA page: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/barejim/ and maybe try and bug me to do more art. :p

The_biscuits_532

Tiny Demon Catto
Hey everyone.

I've been in the community (off and on) for a while, for well over a decade. For a while I was very involved, posted here, posted art, and was also a stupid cringy young person. But it all tapered off as I got involved in college, then a career, and then a family. Adulting, and all that.

Anyways, I don't draw as much as I used to, and I never really chat with anyone save for like... one or two folks I've stayed in touch with. I am hoping to do more than just lurk anymore. :p

So um, I'm a bear. North American Black Bears are my favorite animal. I just love them. I also love eating and sleeping, so it seems like a good fit. Also I am T H I C C so there's that too. (Though I'm actively changing that).

My hobbies include gaming (PC mostly), skateboarding (street), art (though I struggle to draw like I used to), and nature (love camping, hiking, bushcraft).

You can check out my main FA page: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/barejim/ and maybe try and bug me to do more art. :p
Hi! Welcome to the forums!

Erix

>‿‿◕
Hello Mr. Bear! Glad to see you found your way into the forums! Unfortunately I don’t think any of us have honey on hand, but there are a lot of friendly people here that could potentially be your friend so hopefully that can compensate! ^^

Hope you enjoy your stay here!~

BareJim

So um, I'm a bear.
Hello Mr. Bear! Glad to see you found your way into the forums! Unfortunately I don’t think any of us have honey on hand, but there are a lot of friendly people here that could potentially be your friend so hopefully that can compensate! ^^

Hope you enjoy your stay here!~
Aww, no honey!? Oh well! :p. Thanks for the warm welcome!

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage

Kuroserama

Just a fox.
Oh, I love bears!

Once there was a bear in my front yard. He had pulled over my bird feeders and was just having a nice snack. It was so neat to see...
But anyways! Welcome back to the forums, I look forward to seeing you around here! If you have any questions or just want to chat, please feel free to message me.

BareJim

So um, I'm a bear.
Oh, I love bears!

Once there was a bear in my front yard. He had pulled over my bird feeders and was just having a nice snack. It was so neat to see...
But anyways! Welcome back to the forums, I look forward to seeing you around here! If you have any questions or just want to chat, please feel free to message me.
I have yet to have a backyard bear experience of my own, that's so awesome! I've caught glimpses from afar occasionally on the trails, but nothing up close yet!

Thanks for the warm welcome! :3

Hogo

Unrespectable Member
Welcome! Bears are of course the greatest and black bears population the mountain range I live near so <3