• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Howlo, everyfur! The friendship thread! *wavies*

perkele

Bad Faith Argument
Hiyeeee! =^^=

Izza mew forum here, I thought it'd be nice to lend a paw and say heyas to all th' newfurs and graymuzzles here. *nods sagely and folds his arms* :3

If you're mew here, squawk at us a little about yahself and leddus get to know somethin' about yas! Jus' pick ah thing and tellit! xD

I'll start! My name is Perkele and I liek socks! x3

Zerig

So Graceful and Phallic
Banned
*raises paw and waves*

argato nyaaaa~

i'm so glad the furums are back!

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again
_^ hehe…toodles!!!!!
love and waffles,
t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
WASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
>>throws gangsigns
ZRCALO'S BACK IN THE HOOD

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES

Eggdodger

Mourning Dove
*raises paw and waves*

argato nyaaaa~

i'm so glad the furums are back!
*nuzzles Zewig-kun*
Chirp chirp ^v^

Nice to see you again, furrend! I'm super happy you're my super buddy!

Lovelust

Hello~ I'm new here.
I'm terrible at the random fact about yourself thing ... uhh I like video games? xD