• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

HR 3200 is it ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilEmber

Small Dragon
But you're not understand me, or him (I hope/think) we he said that, he was replying to:
...We're not humiliating you. You're pretty much doing it all for us. All we're doing is pointing it out.
And because you're grouping yourself in with the people that are (either in this thread or the last one) then his post is still valid, regardless of your attempts to dodge it with the "I didn't do it", but speaking as more than just yourself with the "we're" comments.

Just correcting you, my opinion on this topic is simple; get fucked amuurica.

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
This.

I also have to laugh when people claim "OMG the government will decide what treatment you get!" when they're apparently quite happy with surrendering to a PRIVATE insurance company decide what treatment you get. So a bunch of private insurance bean-counters telling you that they won't fund your treatment X is good because...?

You have choices, though...

Nanakisan

Wild lunatic!
<3 You can stay up here with us if shit-hits-fan. :3

your previous comments made me laugh. technically speaking amuurica as you put it has been fucked before....several times i might add hell it was raised on the hornyness of several presidents.

Nanakisan

Wild lunatic!
meh its obvious this thread has lost its meaning. mod thats watching it please close

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
I can never take nanakisan seriously at all.

Runefox

Kitsune of the PC Master Race
Look. If you want to debate this properly, talk about the things that actually matter - Like where is the money coming from? Is the health care system going to be distributed equally among citizens? That sort of thing.

So far, you've basically been just saying "NAH NAH NAH YOU ARE INSULTING ME BECAUSE YOU ARE A POOPYHEAD" and not actually talking about anything to do with what you're trying to debate.

Last edited:

Nanakisan

Wild lunatic!
Look. If you want to debate this properly, talk about the things that actually matter - Like where is the money coming from? Is the health care system going to be distributed equally among citizens? That sort of thing.

So far, you've basically been just saying "NAH NAH NAH YOU ARE INSULTING ME BECAUSE YOU ARE A POOPYHEAD" and not actually talking about anything to do with what you're trying to debate.

well it would be nice if some dip weeds would actually read the information i give instead of bloody yelling at me for my obvious word problems.

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
well it would be nice if some dip weeds would actually read the information i give instead of bloody yelling at me for my obvious word problems.

ho hum :|

Runefox

Kitsune of the PC Master Race

Well, I read the information given, but it really was just an outline of the perceived bad parts (and in the first reference link, just a brief outline of the bill in general). Also, I'm not sure what they mean by "end-of-life treatments", which in most industries means "antiquated" or "obsolete", but in this spin seems to try to indicate euthanasia. I'm fairly sure the industry terminology is what is actually meant, though it would be interesting to consider otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.