• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hugs or no hugs?

Calemeyr

Vere Adeptus
If I don't know you, then keep your hands off me you creep. That includes in suit (unless I nod yes). If I know you, you can hug me.

Vaelarsa

resident spaceship
I'm pretty cool with physical contact if I'm already close to someone.

If not, please don't.

I won't get pissed off, but shit will be pretty awkward, and my anxiety will probably spike for a few hours.

I'm fine with just chilling with strangers all casual and friendly. But contact like that is a big "plz no, dont, halp, I need an adult."

Milo

the way it's built up in my head makes it hard to enjoy actual hugging, because

1. I don't like people touching me

2. it feels fake most of the time

3. most of the people I want to hug, are over the internet

Explolguy

Hugs generally make me uncomfortable unless it's a very close friend or family member. I dislike letting anyone else do it to me and will actively seek to avoid it. The only exception to that is a work situation (I'm a caregiver for developmentally disabled adults), where some of the clients I work with only know how to express emotions of things like gratitude through hugging.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
I'm not into hugging at all. Too close for comfort with other people.
When I visited the brits, they hugged me when I left. All dozen of them.
Traumatized me for life

Milo

all of my discomforts being said, I want to hug the shit out of some people

like omg, I'm going to suffocate you with my love. I'm going to hug you so ffffff-

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Come to think of it, I don't like being touched. I can't remember when I last touched someone who wasn't from my family, and even with my family I don't like it at all.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
instead of the arms being around the shoulder, it's closer to the hips.

it seems more intimate

but someone once did it to me. it was weird
ill hug your butt

with my penis

Distorted

instead of the arms being around the shoulder, it's closer to the hips.

it seems more intimate

but someone once did it to me. it was weird

Someone did that to me once too. I was so embarrassed I actually turned red. And then the guy told me he didn't know that black people could turn red.

Tailmon1

Fennec World dominance!
It does kind of sadden me that todays generations have lost the personal contact and feelings
that many of us older ones grew up with. A touch or a squeeze on the shoulder or a hug meant
things other than you were a sexual predator or Pervert. Sadly todays society and the amount of
real sexual perverts and predators have reduced us into an ATF Generation. (Note if your a NGE fan
you will recognize the AT anti terror field as the personal space approximately three feet all around your person)

Gone are the open and seen things of affection and love that are pictured and written about in books and
story's.

Milo

It does kind of sadden me that todays generations have lost the personal contact and feelings
that many of us older ones grew up with. A touch or a squeeze on the shoulder or a hug meant
things other than you were a sexual predator or Pervert. Sadly todays society and the amount of
real sexual perverts and predators have reduced us into an ATF Generation. (Note if your a NGE fan
you will recognize the AT anti terror field as the personal space approximately three feet all around your person)

Gone are the open and seen things of affection and love that are pictured and written about in books and
story's.

I get these bursts of fantasies in which I'd just hug the holy hell out of a person, and squeeze tight and just feel the warmth and stuff.

in no way was it sexual, but it's a really nice thought to have, even though people ACTUALLY touching me scares me.

it makes no sense