• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hullo!

I'm sarcasticmoth!
My real name's Maxine. I'm 18 and I live in Altamonte Springs, Florida. Basically Orlando.
I live in an apartment with my boyfriend and my best friend.
I like video games, the internet, conventions, sleeping, eating, etc. Favorite games are Skyrim, Assassins Creed, and Red Dead Redemption.
I don't have a fursona.
I've been lurking some and I'll probably lurk more before I post again. That's what all the stickies seem to tell me, anyway.
I joined because I haven't really had time for a good forum in a couple years, so I missed it. I was on google and I found an old FAF thread. Decided to give it a shot.
Any tips, hints, or tricks that I should be aware of? :]

Aldino

ShadowBroker
Welcome, welcome!
Read the stickies and think before posting.
To be honest I don't even need to greet you. Based on what you've said in your introduction you are obviously a very sane and smart poster, I heavily look forward to seeing you post in these forums. Great taste in video games as well, if you still play Red Dead I'd be delighted to join you in a game someday, thats one of my old favorites. Even if you don't I hope you have fun on these forums and do find all the friends you are looking for.

Welcome, welcome!
Read the stickies and think before posting.
To be honest I don't even need to greet you. Based on what you've said in your introduction you are obviously a very sane and smart poster, I heavily look forward to seeing you post in these forums. Great taste in video games as well, if you still play Red Dead I'd be delighted to join you in a game someday, thats one of my old favorites. Even if you don't I hope you have fun on these forums and do find all the friends you are looking for.
I only had it on xbox, and my Live ran out in April. :c
Thank you, though!

Dokid

Well hullo back. I hope you enjoy your stay on FAF