• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: Human/Anthro/Feral|Semi-realism|Ref sheets|Character Design|$50-$150

Katook

I'm officially back from hiatus and here to help out with all your character design, refs, and art needs!!
Basic single view character drawings are $50 minimum with a background of your desire, examples of such below:
YU0DD0n.jpg

3YBdQZW.jpg

oXFYK6t.jpg

OPpZVua.jpg

For $150, I can do a 2 or 3 point turn reference with 2 detail images and 2 expressions, plus a character info text box! All additional detail images or expressions will be $10-15 extra ($5 for simple accessories)

My most recent ones are what the ones going forward will be, but I can do a discount for the old style as well.
Q7hYYoQ.jpg

gZPsl8c.jpg

6yAkAYT.jpg

Discontinued style($115, no text box, no alt expressions, 3 point turn, sketchier and less refined than the above):
BTAA3dY.jpg

tpXb8wj.jpg

$90 ref sample: (2 view, colour palette, no extra details)
LQ1g7Yu.jpg

Various pieces for samples:
JiAmkgs.jpg

($100 with the detail of the BG)
DHCwoLg.png

($50 single character ref/image)
xo3InI1.png

($75 2 character scene w moderate bg)
N5zC8Im.jpg

($65 ref, cartoon fanart scene)
q9Jzbdu.png

($50, single feral style anthro, transparent BG)

My turn around time ranges from a few days to a few months depending on the requirements of the client and demand of the details, and my Terms of Service are available here: docs.google.com: Sakasu's Art Commissions Terms of Services

NSFW is available and encouraged to commission! Same price or cheaper depending on scene and clothes or lack thereof(less clothes = less money lol, plus I prefer NSFW on occasion), and NSFW samples are available upon request :)

Enjoy, and thanks for looking! You can PM me or reply here to get in touch with me.
FA profile: Userpage of Katook -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Payment via paypal or venmo only please