• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Human Art

1992Bronco

I'm currently looking for some human artists
Nothing NSFW please
I'm searching for maybe some avatars, full bodies, shaded pieces, and things like that
I don't have a set price range for now- maybe around $30 per piece

Krikri

Hello, for your price range I can offer pieces with simple poses and casual design (like, no over the top ballgown or over heavy on detail clothed) characters. More complex designs and/or backgrounds are discussable. The coloring would be light as examples. Lines wound be clean (some examples are sketches and here just to show coloring and style)

fluffgator

Hello! My FA gallery focuses on my furry artwork, but -- before I made an account here -- I drew/submitted mostly human characters to my DeviantART gallery.
I have vast practice drawing different body types and absolutely adore illustrating human characters as much as I do critters.
I'm a professional freelance digital artist with over 10 years experience working one-on-one with others to bring their concepts to life.
I offer a large variety of different commission types that fall within or very near to your budget.

If you'd like to commission me or have any questions, please feel free to contact me with a note on FA (same username), through PM here on the forum, or directly via e-mail.
You can find my commission application here.

I also have a dedicated website that I use to organize all of my Commission information, such as my Terms of Service, FAQ, what I'm currently offering, and more.

Below are some breakdowns of my Sticker, Busts, Linework, and Simple commission types, as well as links to direct examples in the spoiler beneath each:

Thank-you so much for your time and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Doodle Bunny

Definitely a rabbit... 100%...
Hello! If you're looking for both SFW and human, I can do both of those! I normally charge a bit more for shaded full-bodies, but I'll gladly do those pieces for $30 each!

Here are some sample humans (or at least humanoids):

Madame Snoot-Hoot Ref.png
Cathryn Turn-Around.jpg
Beezlebob Turnaround.png
Van Von Fang Turnaround (Small).png

If these interest you, please PM me. My FA page is here: Userpage of doodlebunny -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

I hope to hear from you!

estiniens

stargazer
Hello!!!
For your budget I can def work with you!
I don't have any human art up on my FA, but don't let that deter you! I'll make the really big files links so I don't spam everyone!

Something messier like the bottom image, or any of those colored sketches, would run you about $25-30! The painting up on the top right would be a lot more expensive because those take me longer, so it all depends what you want!

AlleycatIrony

dubstep macarena
i don't do full bodies of humans (because fuck legs and feet tbh) but i can do anything from the waist up :0c

here's some more humanoid examples of my art! i do things like this (not full comics just like... regular artworks but can have text if u want) for $25 (or an additional $10 for an extra character)

i also do proper lined stuff (but it's out of ur price range by the looks) for $45 (like above, an additional $10 for extra character) these also come w/ an icon free of the character :0 (or both if there's two)

and my icons are just $10 and are of a lined headshot (not a human example but...)

my only real rules are is that i don't do... mechas or more than two ppl in one pic (unless it's not a difficult request then i can make an exception !)

NeviNeko

I'm currently looking for some human artists
Nothing NSFW please
I'm searching for maybe some avatars, full bodies, shaded pieces, and things like that
I don't have a set price range for now- maybe around $30 per piece

I'm interested and my commission info can be found here!

K-Pepper

I'd be interested in working with you on this. My prices on a full color, full body image range from 30$ to 40$ depending on detail. Have a look at my gallery if you like. Here are a few relevant examples of my work;

dipindu

Dibudipindu
Hello!

I could help you out if you're still looking for somebody! For 30$ I can do a full-body flat colored sketch or a waist up lined piece, no flats (thats an extra 10$ however if you'd like to add them still). I can also do an icon if you'd like for 20$.

You can check my website here for more samples if you need!

Feel free to PM me here or note me on my FA if you're interested!

Here are some samples of my work:

Thank you for your time!

Jadan

Greetings! I'd love to offer you my services, you can see an example sheet below!

My prices are as follows!

Headshot - $15

Waistup - $22.5

Fullbody - $30

My payment terms are as follows: Half on approval of a detailed sketch, the rest on completion.

I look forward to your decision! c: