• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Human boi looking for RP (Always active)

Crescento

Hello! I'd be interested on roleplaying with you. PM your Discord and we can talk it over there and see what ideas and whatnots we can do!

Grayspine

Hello! I'd be interested on roleplaying with you. PM your Discord and we can talk it over there and see what ideas and whatnots we can do!
Hi there! I wouldn't mind hearing a bit more about you first, if you wouldn't mind! : D Maybe you could send me a PM with some info about your character and if you've got an RP idea feel free to fill me in!

Grayspine

Yo, I'm down for this kinda shit. You still looking for people, mate?
Yup! I'm always looking for new RP partners!
Diiiid you have something specific in mind? Like uh, a scenario or something?
Also got a character in particular you'd use?

Phr0ggy_Phangs

Certified Monster Smoocher
Yup! I'm always looking for new RP partners!
Diiiid you have something specific in mind? Like uh, a scenario or something?
Also got a character in particular you'd use?
Always a sucker for anything fantasy, adventure, or anything fantastical. But I also love more chill rps. Kinda like building up a world with an rp partner in mind, based off of what we both like. So, question is, what is something you'd like to do? And I'm just gonna use my rooster character, Rococo. I'll post up my ref. sheet, let me know if you'd rather me play a different character.

Attachments

• varinxo.jpg
    varinxo.jpg
    576.5 KB · Views: 81

Grayspine

Always a sucker for anything fantasy, adventure, or anything fantastical. But I also love more chill rps. Kinda like building up a world with an rp partner in mind, based off of what we both like. So, question is, what is something you'd like to do? And I'm just gonna use my rooster character, Rococo. I'll post up my ref. sheet, let me know if you'd rather me play a different character.
Oh yeah? Fair enough, I hear ya!
Well for me personally my interests are pretty much what my original post said, the stuff about riding and paws and whatnot else. I'd like to think that I'm fairly open to anything honestly!
Do you have other characters that you'd be willing to use? Just curious! : D

Phr0ggy_Phangs

Certified Monster Smoocher
Oh yeah? Fair enough, I hear ya!
Well for me personally my interests are pretty much what my original post said, the stuff about riding and paws and whatnot else. I'd like to think that I'm fairly open to anything honestly!
Do you have other characters that you'd be willing to use? Just curious! : D
Yeah! Of course! Got a few human characters, maybe one or two very specific humanoid species from some shows, A bull character, peacock wyvern, two argonians, a Cathay-raht, a shark-dragon hybrid, and a mouse. Usually, these are just characters I made up on the spot and liked enough to develop more, so I'm very flexible in creating new characters; human, anthro, and mixed alike.

Grayspine

Yeah! Of course! Got a few human characters, maybe one or two very specific humanoid species from some shows, A bull character, peacock wyvern, two argonians, a Cathay-raht, a shark-dragon hybrid, and a mouse. Usually, these are just characters I made up on the spot and liked enough to develop more, so I'm very flexible in creating new characters; human, anthro, and mixed alike.
Hey! Sorry for such a super late reply. Life kinda got in the way for a few days haha!
Still interested in trying something here! Maybe we can switch to PMs and figure something out! You mentioned being flexible in making new characters, and it could be neat to play around with that idea given my sort of weird likes in RP and whatnot! : D