• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Human Island Hottie

RubieOnyx

Heyo!

How's it going everyone!? I'm here in the prospect of hiring an artist. This character that I have in mind, happens to be a hooman! Or human... A person walker with two legs and no fur! Oooohh. Anyway, I have been roleplaying with this character for quite some time and I think that right now, is probably the best time to actually have her own body instead of a borrowed one. My character is a sweet island girl with curves that'll knock ya dead! But she's very sweet and absolutely adorable. Essentially she is me if I were to be that sweet and nice to everyone.

Currently, I'm in the search of a few sketches, both full body and bust sketches. Anywhere from $5-20 USD is something that I can work with, w/without possible light color schemes. Should color be in favor of this, I don't mind paying a little extra, up to $30 however.

I do have some ideas in mind of what I want my girly to look like, so please don't hesitate to ask for the references. I'm in no rush in terms of length of time that these sketches can be done, we all have busy schedules right? Anyway! A human curvy lady! Keep that in minds! Okay! Thank you for your interest!

TheKC

Fuzzy drawing dragon!
You can see my prices and samples here! Let me know if you are interested!

My sketches tend to look like this, but this one is a bit messy I would make it look cleaner. I don't have set prices for sketches but they would be around $5 to 15 depending on what you want. You can always update the order for color if you like it!
8oygTSU.jpg

This is more cleaned up:
mRNsX61.jpg

vfad

Hi! I dropped a note to your fA account, but I figured I should leave a reply here as well.
My FurAffinity gallery has a few other examples of my work, but I have more non-fur examples in my Imgur gallery with pricing explanations included.
Imgur: [x]

RubieOnyx

So hard to choose! But I know that I'll choose wisely. Thank you all so much for your interest! I do also know that I do a love a lot of the furry art some of you have done which I will also keep in mind for another character I had done for me. I will let you all know my final decision within twenty four hours! Again, thank you all~!

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , and here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :)
1493888524.solaris91_furinfo.jpg

M.Lock

I'm interested in drawing your girl ;3
My prices for sketches are 20$ for fullbodys and 10$ for busts
You can check some examples here on my page:

Userpage of mlock -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

If you are interested just drop me a note on my page ;3

Ratessa

Hi! Would be lovely to work on this sweetheart of yours ^-^ For 30$ you can get not only sketches but fully colored and shaded picture if you want! Check out my pricelists to see if you're intrested:
fav.me: Commissions OPEN
fav.me: 10$/ 7$ colored mini commissions OPEN

(if you have deviantart, I'd prefer to be contacted there, but if not, then it's fine too)

And here few examples of my work for you :3
(For more examples check out my whole gallery!
Szczurzyslawa on DeviantArt
szczurzyslawa.tumblr.com: Szczurzysława

cm__broken_sword_by_szczurzyslawa-d8qycy7.png
TcVGdBbBuIt6kqy4XsAq0dsOm3-yngcBVFvUXgsuU9IUB0p0K-S8wBWVC-q54EqFJ3nXDgPeAtfIFO4=w1920-h918-rw

p9LBeFvrUsV8Xh_GrRoBOIohR3_NBcQLwjfnk4utw0PAh8R0yQd4WhoCTKBTojfwvMtUeDptomH5NVE=w1920-h918
oyKiSQhZgVRj7xi_6ly78cUKPgK3eRk0Am661b1CBaUEUn57Lh8MO9mN_FyMLNyS1f6NonKZmnEDDuo=w1920-h918

tumblr_osiyqv0axl1u3tgafo1_540.png
tumblr_osnb0oDLRa1u3tgafo2_540.png

outfit_meme___batch_5_by_szczurzyslawa-dbgx4x0.png

outfit_meme___batch_6_by_szczurzyslawa-dbh6cyv.png

dakleigh

If you're still looking, my sketches would be within your budget! I have some examples and extra info in my thread here. There's also a link to my Tumblr which will have more examples of human drawings

zobielle

In case you haven't found an artist yet, I thought I would give it a try! I can do off base or on base adoptables! I just happen to do most of my curvy ladies on a base I made for myself!

Most of my human designs are on my DeviantArt gallery!

Here are some custom designs/adoptables I did on a base of mine:
design_for_dia_dear_by_zovielle-db494d2.png

custom_adopt_for_styia_wm_by_zovielle-dbhpr86.png

harnessed_demon_adopts_by_zovielle-dbfw33f.png

RubieOnyx

Thank you all for your interest! Sorry for just now staying this, but I've already picked my artists for this project. However! I do happen to enjoy a lot of styles from the lot of you and certainly will keep all of you in mind for any future projects that I know I'll have in mind! Again! Thank you very much! ^^

I could definitely try to do a fullbody and bustshot sketch to get the concept out of the way. Color can come after deciding if it's good or not.
Artwork Gallery for GIGA-XISBASS -- Fur Affinity [dot] net My examples can all be found here. While my commission sheet is here. My prices are flexible as well too so we can work something out if necessary.
1488687289.giga-xisbass_commission_guide_wip_2.png

SleepyPyromancer

They/He pronouns please!
Hey there! I'm currently accepting commissions, and would love to do some work for you! I dont mind working from text descriptions or face-claims or whatever, so there'll be no problems on that end uvu/

Here are various links to my DA Stash, FA Gallery, and Art Blog.

Here are my prices within your budget, and I'll pop some further examples below. Please let me know how you feel owo/

Sketches $8 - $16.50
Line $13 - $16.50
Flats $16.50 - $23
Shaded Pieces $23 - $27
Chibi $8 - $16.50

naaru_com_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db19iwk.png
kintaglasses_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db9nbk9.png
guess_who_got_snogged_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db7cf5d.png
matching_icons_for_u_and_ur_bae_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db6w77n.png
doing_something_nbg_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dba4k0x.png