• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Humanity and Furry

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
We get it Kitsune, you believe in a higher power and have a hatred for humanity.

Anyways, it looks like those who might say they feel they aren't human aren't going to show up.

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
Having seen spirits enough, I do believe in a God that has created us. In fact, God isnt really a bad guy to talk to once in awhile. He gives great advice. Much better than the advice id get from other people.

Whom I happen to loathe.
I havent met god, but I have met death, hes a cool guy, basically say "Live your life...I'm coming for you in the end, just this time its not your time"

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
D= did you buy a diamond mine with the funds to build re-education camps for furs who take the fandom too far

NO!!
I stole it to help fund the projects that include the "Educational" collars and the protovirus for killing furfags.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
I havent met god, but I have met death, hes a cool guy, basically say "Live your life...I'm coming for you in the end, just this time its not your time"

Death is cool.
He told me to by special pens next time I get stung by a bee. He dosen't wan't the responsibility of ushering my soul across the river Styx.

Kitsune Dzelda

Hmmmm.......
Did I ever say I consider myself human?

I think not. Keeheeheeheehee......

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard

Kitsune Dzelda

Hmmmm.......
I havent touched a single drug in my life.

Nor alchohol. I learn to be psychic the old way.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard

Kitsune Dzelda

Hmmmm.......
^------ Doh! >.<

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard

Kitsune Dzelda

Hmmmm.......
Animated foxes become Kitsune when they are old you know. But its very rare these days for it to happen now.

Kranksty

Burnt to a crispy texture
Fuck You I am a Wolf-Fox and I am animaly.. Oh fuck here comes the guys dressed in erg.. :p

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
For furthering our goals to clean up the fandom, we can test the protovirus on the entity!
I still say tossing those who are taking the fandom too serious into a furnace, saves money

Zeke Shadowfyre said:
So that's why I am still here.
>.>
No you still die...just you just simply sit in a waiting room till hes back from vaca

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
>.>

Otherkin.

Where's the logical Dragonkin?

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
I still say tossing those who are taking the fandom too serious into a furnace, saves money

No you still die...just you just simply sit in a waiting room till hes back from vaca

But that's no fun!!!!! T.T

And in a waiting room?!?
He needs to get back...NAOW!

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
Did I ever say I consider myself human?
Is your mother a human? Is your father a human? Were their mothers and fathers human?

Whether spirits exist or not, you're physically human. If you're arguing your spirit is that of an animal, you're much too lucid and non-limited by instincts. If you're arguing that your spirit is that of a mythological animal, proof that said mythological animal even exists?

Kitsune Dzelda

Hmmmm.......
Oh well there is a reason why they sprout extra tails. After all when a fox growns old their tail splits from just being ragged from time so much. They are indeed very smart though, so by then theyve usually a few tricks most foxes dont think up of, like Foxfire, or "will-o-wisp" as its called, and a built in light source.

But, Kitsune also like to pull the wool over humans eyes so they often take the illusion of being human. Why they would do that I have no clue.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Oh well there is a reason why they sprout extra tails. After all when a fox growns old their tail splits from just being ragged from time so much. They are indeed very smart though, so by then theyve usually a few tricks most foxes dont think up of, like Foxfire, or "will-o-wisp" as its called, and a built in light source.

But, Kitsune also like to pull the wool over humans eyes so they often take the illusion of being human. Why they would do that I have no clue.

They are tricksters. :V

Kitsune Dzelda

Hmmmm.......
Dont you think I know that? That was one of the prime reasons for my affiliation you know.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Dont you think I know that? That was one of the prime reasons for my affiliation you know.

Yeah, and about 5,000 other "otherkin" who bastardize old Asian Folklore and mythology.

EDIT: Second Attaman's post, Proof plz.