• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Humanity

Unsilenced

Mentlegen
humanity will never admit to what is wrong. The only way to change humanity is to cut off it's supply of some things.
An example, coal & oil. If no one could get oil and coal then other forms of energy would finally be used like they should.
This means let humanity go, eventually it will fix itself.

No there would be massive wars, killing, bloodshed and genocide over the remaining sources of energy.

Leon

Hot sammiches and cold beer.
The ones that parade around at funerals holding signs saying ''god hates fags'' and ''thank god for dead soldiers''?

That's the one that I hate the most, the peole who fight in the war volunteer we don't do drafts anymore. Furthermore they're fighting for our freedom, stupid twits.

On topic: Humanity as a whole cannot, will not, and shall not be fixed.

T

Tewin Follow

The ones that parade around at funerals holding signs saying ''god hates fags'' and ''thank god for dead soldiers''?

Yeah, those guys and everyone they're apparently representing.
They're too busy being super cereal to have/allow any laughter and joy.
On topic: Humanity as a whole cannot, will not, and shall not be fixed.

Not with that attitude, it won't.

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
We cant =3

ACCEPT IT!
as its been said the only way to fix humanity is to simply kill us off

Leon

T

Tewin Follow

Sorry I like facing the truth of what we have become.

Lol @ "become".

We're a lot better than those savages who lived before us. Enslaving this and wife-beatingly-good-times that.

If you just give up, people won't even try. It's like not caring about Earth because "things will be better in Heaven/Disco Cloud 4/Nevada etc."

Why not make Earth right now as decent as we can? You know?

OR POPULATE THE MOON

Wreth

GERTY
The problem is, that everyone has the attitude that. ''I'm just one person, what can I do?'' If every person with that attitude actually tried to make a difference, they would.

Leon

The problem is, that everyone has the attitude that. ''I'm just one person, what can I do?'' If every person with that attitude actually tried to make a difference, they would.

Isay this alot and each and every person can make a big diffrence but not everyone wants to make a diffrence.

Unsilenced

Mentlegen
The problem is that humanity is not a collective. We are individuals with free will, and many simply don't want things to change.

Soooo, you can either try to force them to or leave it be.

Note: Forcing them will not work.

Unsilenced

Mentlegen
We need an incredibly kind person to be a dictator.

Problem: Different people have different ideas of what a good leader would do.

Also: What about when they die?

Also Also: Power corrupt, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

blackfuredfox

is a Gunnery Sergeant now.
have IQ tests world wide and the smartest people get placed in Fallout Shelters about the size of NORAD and about how big Greenbrier was, fill them with the smart people and enough supplies to last out a cleansing of nuclear fire and the post bombing radiation. also all the important artifacts from history, documents all on hard copies. maybe im not thinking big enough, screw it, kill everyone and let evolution run its course with some higher radiation levels.

Unsilenced

Mentlegen
have IQ tests world wide and the smartest people get placed in Fallout Shelters about the size of NORAD and about how big Greenbrier was, fill them with the smart people and enough supplies to last out a cleansing of nuclear fire and the post bombing radiation. also all the important artifacts from history, documents all on hard copies. maybe im not thinking big enough, screw it, kill everyone and let evolution run its course with some higher radiation levels.

Eugenics.

Fun.

Ask Germany how that turns out.

T

Tewin Follow

I can guess what you've been playing lately.

Unsilenced

Mentlegen

blackfuredfox

Eugenics.

Fun.

Ask Germany how that turns out.
i never said race, religon or any of that had to happen, and Germany was doing good until the whole Jewish hate thing came along and got amplified, Hitler was a good politican, but a bad Military leader.
Lol.

Especially because he capitalized "fallout." :V

im obssesed with the Cold War, people tell me i know too much about Fallout Shelters like those too, and did you know Raven Rock is a real place?

Unsilenced

Mentlegen
i never said race, religon or any of that had to happen, and Germany was doing good until the whole Jewish hate thing came along and got amplified, Hitler was a good politican, but a bad Military leader.

But you did say intelligence.

Do you know what Hitler's policy was on the insane and the retarded?

blackfuredfox

But you did say intelligence.

Do you know what Hitler's policy was on the insane and the retarded?

yes i know, if im correct a family member of his had a mental disorder. though if you look back, those that make the weapons like the Atomic Bomb, never wanted them to be used.

Unsilenced

Mentlegen
yes i know, if im correct a family member of his had a mental disorder. though if you look back, those that make the weapons like the Atomic Bomb, never wanted them to be used.

I don't see what the nuclear bomb thing is about, but Hitler, family or no, sent the insane and the retarded to be killed along with the Jews, Gays, Communists and so forth.

blackfuredfox

I don't see what the nuclear bomb thing is about, but Hitler, family or no, sent the insane and the retarded to be killed along with the Jews, Gays, Communists and so forth.

the bomb, shows that some people have the intelligence to build these weapons, but even fewer have the intelligence to not use them. the only requirement to get into one would be one of intelligence.

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
Said it before, I'll say it again: Funny how people are perfectly fine with the behind-the-scenes eugenics to get their favorite cat / dog breeds, but you suggest the same for humans (even mention eugenics that don't involve genocide or murder, for instance) and suddenly morality kicks in.

There, overall, is not much you can do to fix humanity as there's very little that must truly be fixed. Ambition, while it can be evil, can also lead to good. The same goes for many sorts of driving emotions / feelings.

Those who are going to cite murderers and the like: There's a reason they're often considered "mentally imbalanced". And make up less than 50% of any given population that doesn't involve "Prison" or "Penitentiary" in its group. You're not "fixing" humanity there, you're cleaning it up. Removing a cancer. Trimming it.

I can't think of anything to truly "fix" humanity, as again I cannot think of any one problem humanity has that needs to be fixed. At least, any one problem that we could not then apply to another species. I mean, we could try something like the mechanical transhumanists propose and strive for singularity. But that's: 1) A destruction of humanity, 2) The path that eventually leads to strip-mining all the planets in your solar system.

Finding / creating a "post scarcity" society might work to improve things (alright, it would drastically improve things), but such a goal is so far ahead it's not even funny.