• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Humanity

Joeyyy

Fresh Prince of FAF
OP.... I <3 your Ava...

mystery_penguin

Redline Movie Fanatic
We need to kill all the world richest people & divide the money to all the countrys equally..... Unless whatever country the person the person who killed x person was from got extra money for teh country.

It would be more awesome than the Olympics.
communism doesn't work

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
COMPLETE ANIALATION.

jk, it wouldn't be that easy as that would raise still more problems.
Like probably ruining the entirety of Earth's ecosystem in the process? Also, the whole "We're going to stop genocide by killing 6+ billion people" problem.

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
Nuclear Holocaust.

[yt]7VG2aJyIFrA[/yt]
The Day After. American film from 1983.
The United States is thrown into a state of anarchy and complete mayhem. Everybody dies from sickness and radiation.

What is funny about the film is that it is a Made-for-TV movie, and ABC quit airing commercials after the attack scene. The guys in the studio were too focussed on the film :3

[yt]yUXwVrwrXNg[/yt]
Threads. British Docu-drama from 1984.
England survives. The whole country is blasted back into the middle ages.

Atrak

Psychological Egoist.
have IQ tests world wide and the smartest people get placed in Fallout Shelters about the size of NORAD and about how big Greenbrier was, fill them with the smart people and enough supplies to last out a cleansing of nuclear fire and the post bombing radiation. also all the important artifacts from history, documents all on hard copies. maybe im not thinking big enough, screw it, kill everyone and let evolution run its course with some higher radiation levels.

Awesome. When do I get to pick my bunk in the shelter? :V

You cannot fix humanity, nobody in this world can.

Negotiable.

communism doesn't work

Already hinted at this on page one :V .

footfoe

Beware of Molesters
Humans are animals, and we behave like animals. Killing, consuming, living with only greed, lust, and ambition in our hearts.

the idea humans have some kind of greater moral integrity is a false assumption.

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
How can we fix it?
You want to help fix it? Become a serial killer and don't get caught. Just weed out the morons and rapists and such,

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
Humans are animals, and we behave like animals. Killing, consuming, living with only greed, lust, and ambition in our hearts.

the idea humans have some kind of greater moral integrity is a false assumption.

All people work towards what they perceive as being good.

Even when they don't completely know what it is yet.

And often times, they have different ideals.

And that is how wars begin.

Browder

Wishes He could Fly

Wow emo much? What is there no such thing as hope now?

Unsilenced

Mentlegen
the bomb, shows that some people have the intelligence to build these weapons, but even fewer have the intelligence to not use them. the only requirement to get into one would be one of intelligence.

Any idiot with enough resources can get himself a nuke, and I still don't see how this relates to your argument.

Unsilenced

Mentlegen

footfoe

Beware of Molesters
Wow emo much? What is there no such thing as hope now?
i'm not emo. I'm saying, stop imposing your flawed views of how humanity should be on other people and just fucking live your life.

Feed the greed

Browder

Wishes He could Fly
i'm not emo. I'm saying, stop imposing your flawed views of how humanity should be on other people and just fucking live your life.

Feed the greed

You're human. You have a subjective view on life. Your mopey view point might be just as flawed as my idealistic one.

Atrak

Psychological Egoist.
Last edited: