• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Humanoid imp OC

Nifsara

Greetings!

After having spent half a day searching (and mostly failing) for artists and finding their queues to be closed, I have decided to reach out through the forum.

By "high-end" I mean really high-quality artwork. An example of this would be what InCase produces.

My budget for a singular piece would be up to $200, perhaps a bit higher if the quality demands it.

Now, for the character in question:

It is an imp of the female sex. Shorter than the majority of shortstacks; standing only two feet tall. Not loli/underaged. No furry traits. Just a stunted demon girl. I have commissioned references, meaning no obtuse description to work from.

Thanks for reading! <3

M

MechaMerc

I'm a fan of InCase's work (and short stacks) would love to discuss your project further.
Drop me a line if you'd like to take things further.

cover_image_by_mechamerc-db9b4o8.png

Portfolio Site,
mercenaryartist.artstation.com: Robert Treherne

Note, Discord or Email works,
Email: (MercenaryArt@yahoo.com)
Discord: (MechaMerc #0785)

Thanks for your consideration,
-Robert III

pimpartist

Hello! I am interested in doing your request! Below are some of my works that I believe are relevant to your project. This is basically the quality you can expect:
Purple Heart Cover Titled 1.png
hsw.jpg
elsa 1.jpg
anna 1.jpg

I don't know how complex you want the background to be, but regardless, the price will be under 200$ and we can of course discuss more details if you choose to work with me. Turnaround should be around 10 days.
To see more of my art you can check out my FA: Userpage of pimpartist -- Fur Affinity [dot] net or my AS: www.artstation.com: Razvan Petrea .
If interested, feel free to contact me via a note on FA or send me an e-mail at:
thepimpartist@gmail.com !
Thank you!

Best wishes,
thepimpartist

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
Hi! If you're interesed in my work, send me a pm. I can ask you less for that commission.
This is a little OC that I've been doing, it has horns and it's cute, so you can see an example of how I work. You can contact me without problems.

d826ee904f.png