• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hyperpop Kidz

Erix

>‿‿◕
Are you a Hyperpop peep like me? Welp this is the thread for you =p

just a place to post/share/talk about hyperpop music

Doubt many will even post in this thread cuz I don’t find many that even like this genre, but I absolutely love this kind of music. Idek y, but my brain fw this kinda music. So I shall keep this thread alive! =}

Erix

>‿‿◕
This song just recently came out by Alice Gas and Sawce and

aaaaaaaaaaaaa it’s so gooooood~

Muttmutt

Absolute Menace
Hyperpop is cool. An interesting genre. I find TikTok really popularized it - which isn’t necessarily a bad thing, although it was much less known before that.

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
You don’t know what hyper pop is?!

Only one of the coolest genres of music out there :3

Not for everybody ig, but I’d at least give some of the songs a listen! Absolute bangers if you ask me! =D

I listen to old school music.

Erix

>‿‿◕
Even tho I’ve known this song for a while, I still come back to Brakence’s music everytime. I fuckin love it.

Even tho this is more alternative rock oriented, I feel it does include hyper pop vibes essentially. Ive also noticed he seems pretty integrated into the hyper pop scene anyway so I just include him in there

the ending tho... it got me feelin some type of way I’m just sayin. Absolute banger

Erix

>‿‿◕
Osquinn was such a good artist. Releasing bops left and right like it was nothing. It’s super unfortunate that they decided to drop the persona. I still love and appreciate their music, and I remember this being one of my favorite hyper pop tracks