• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I’m new, I’m a nerd and I’m looking for new friends.

Alrazvick

Not normal by any stretch of the imagination.
I have had an account for some time now but I now I have finally decided that I’m going to try to make new friends. The first thing you need to know about me is that I love video games, sci-fi, fantasy, horror, science and good stories. I’m a huge fan of Pokémon and Digimon as well as nearly anything made by Nintendo. Other than that I’m not sure what else to tell but I would love to answer any questions.

T

TornPaperDolls

Hey, I am new too.

I am not huge on Pokemon or Digimon, but video games and horror I really love a lot. What things are you playing now?

kidchameleon

Obsessed With Shapes & Colours
Hello Alrazvick - I would love to extend the hand of friendship towards you, but unfortunately I am as buff and manly a jock as you can get, and as a result could never possibly find common ground with a nerd such as yourself. I'm sorry, but those are the rules.

On a more "serious" note, though, have you played any of the more recent Digimon video games? Bought two of them recently and been finding it dope as heck to have a choice of decent console games after such a long drought XD

If you ever wanna talk about nerdy stuff feel free to message me - feel like we'd probably get along.

Alrazvick

Hey, I am new too.

I am not huge on Pokemon or Digimon, but video games and horror I really love a lot. What things are you playing now?
Fallout 4, Prey, Witcher 3 and Digimon Cyber Sleuth. I love video games that are challenging, have a great story and allows you to create your own character. As for horror, I love the Alien series and other sci fi horror movies like The Thing or Slither. I’m also a fan of Lovecraftian horror.

T

TornPaperDolls

Fallout 4, Prey, Witcher 3 and Digimon Cyber Sleuth. I love video games that are challenging, have a great story and allows you to create your own character. As for horror, I love the Alien series and other sci fi horror movies like The Thing or Slither. I’m also a fan of Lovecraftian horror.

The Thing is an amazing movie! For video games, I can like a similar thing where you can create your own characters and are challenging, but usually I like ones without tons of story to it. The Dark Souls games, Bloodborne, Skyrim, and stuff.

Alrazvick

Hello Alrazvick - I would love to extend the hand of friendship towards you, but unfortunately I am as buff and manly a jock as you can get, and as a result could never possibly find common ground with a nerd such as yourself. I'm sorry, but those are the rules.

On a more "serious" note, though, have you played any of the more recent Digimon video games? Bought two of them recently and been finding it dope as heck to have a choice of decent console games after such a long drought XD

If you ever wanna talk about nerdy stuff feel free to message me - feel like we'd probably get along.
I have recently been playing Digimon Cyber Sleuth and I absolutely love it! Also I have heard that a new Digimon game will come out next year. I think it was called Digimon Survive and apparently it’s going to be a LOT darker than the previous games.

Alrazvick

The Thing is an amazing movie! For video games, I can like a similar thing where you can create your own characters and are challenging, but usually I like ones without tons of story to it. The Dark Souls games, Bloodborne, Skyrim, and stuff.
Dark Souls 2 is one of my favorites but after I beat it it wasn’t very fun anymore. Skyrim is also one of my favorite games because I have been able to play it over and over again for years.

kidchameleon

Obsessed With Shapes & Colours
I have recently been playing Digimon Cyber Sleuth and I absolutely love it! Also I have heard that a new Digimon game will come out next year. I think it was called Digimon Survive and apparently it’s going to be a LOT darker than the previous games.
Ah yeah, Cyber Sleuth is a good time - it's one of the ones I got recently. Remember kind of abandoning it once I got Next Order, because I always preferred the World games and their more V-Pet kinda style, until I realized how much better Story was simply for allowing me to keep all the Mega/Ultimates I get XD So nice not to have to worry when they're going to die of old age lmao.

Yeah, Survive looks great - was a little off-put by the fact that it's kind of like a strategy game, until I remembered that that's basically what Anode/Cathode Tamer was - and I loved that when I was younger, so... it can only be awesome, right? :p

So what would your ideal team be for Cyber Sleuth? You got Digimon you prefer, or you more random with it?

Alrazvick

Ah yeah, Cyber Sleuth is a good time - it's one of the ones I got recently. Remember kind of abandoning it once I got Next Order, because I always preferred the World games and their more V-Pet kinda style, until I realized how much better Story was simply for allowing me to keep all the Mega/Ultimates I get XD So nice not to have to worry when they're going to die of old age lmao.

Yeah, Survive looks great - was a little off-put by the fact that it's kind of like a strategy game, until I remembered that that's basically what Anode/Cathode Tamer was - and I loved that when I was younger, so... it can only be awesome, right? :p

So what would your ideal team be for Cyber Sleuth? You got Digimon you prefer, or you more random with it?
I’m more random but I try to also be balanced. One of my absolute best Digimon is a MarineAngemon because it can heal my other Digimon while being an absolute tank.

Alrazvick

You know I am working on a Slither story. Wanna hear about it?

linkmaster647

I shall keep the beats
well almost all my interest are in nintendo also, giot trouble finding pll to play dark moon with... do you have it?

Alrazvick

Hello! Nice to meet you! I joined just a couple days ago and was looking for friends too XDD I love pokemon, I don't know much about digimon though! But I do love the video games, the horror genre and Nintendo games XDD
Awesome! What are your favorite horror movies/stories and what video games do you like?

Alrazvick

well almost all my interest are in nintendo also, giot trouble finding pll to play dark moon with... do you have it?
You mean Luigi’s Mansion Dark Moon? If so then no but I am a big super Mario fan. What other games do you like?

linkmaster647

I shall keep the beats
You mean Luigi’s Mansion Dark Moon? If so then no but I am a big super Mario fan. What other games do you like?
tloz , i got triforce heroes also, a bunch of mk.....