• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

i accidentally...

Saintversa

Can't keep a good dog down
think i just started a meme..

i posted this..

2ufvvhk.jpg

then some anons posted things like these..

359x1qa.jpg

2v00n0l.jpg

hehe..

Gavrill

ladies~
Wonderful, your grammar fail became a meme. Now go use google and find some ferret rescues.

Saintversa

Wonderful, your grammar fail became a meme. Now go use google and find some ferret rescues.

ugh i know! i did a huge nono.. i wasnt paying attention to what i was writing.. and yeah thats another question..

how much do they cost??? cause some guy said "500$" and i was like nah.. i dont have that kinda money right now... and me and my room mates wanna get a ferret tomorrow, il post pics if we actually find one

Saintversa

And that was your fifteen seconds of e-fame.

thanks much.. i hope i dont find it spreading anytime soon.. =/ i feel extra dumb right now haha..

but in return everyone on the thread is posting pics of their ferrets.. super cute =3

Gavrill

ladies~
ugh i know! i did a huge nono.. i wasnt paying attention to what i was writing.. and yeah thats another question..

how much do they cost??? cause some guy said "500$" and i was like nah.. i dont have that kinda money right now... and me and my room mates wanna get a ferret tomorrow, il post pics if we actually find one

1. That guy is bullshitting. Unless it's a weaponized ferret with laser beams for eyes, you never have to pay this much.
2. The ones at pet stores are about 100$. Rescues should be around the same price, depending on whatever extras they give you.
3. Don't get an animal if you can't afford emergency vet care.

Saintversa

1. That guy is bullshitting. Unless it's a weaponized ferret with laser beams for eyes, you never have to pay this much.
2. The ones at pet stores are about 100$. Rescues should be around the same price, depending on whatever extras they give you.
3. Don't get an animal if you can't afford emergency vet care.

1. haha i wish.. that would be prettty legit..
2. allright but i dont know of ferret rescuers around my area.. and i can afford that price..
3.the vets already covered. =]

Gavrill

ladies~
1. haha i wish.. that would be prettty legit..
2. allright but i dont know of ferret rescuers around my area.. and i can afford that price..
3.the vets already covered. =]

Try petfinder.com

They have a drop down list of animals for adoption/sale, so go find find some ferrets x3

Cam

Tick my laint
The title of this made me think the post was gonna say 'the whole thing'

I think i need a break from the internet ._.

Okay newfagz0rz, image macros, viral videos, and random catchphrases are NOT valid memes. Your image macro, is not even a fad. A bunch of newfags who think that they can't register to 4chan while there is no actual registeration to 4chan did that, or you made it yourself.

However, which board?

how about real memes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTUoLddvjWs

Last edited:
D

Don

Congratulations, your lack of grammatical aptitude has resulted in people laughing at you on the interwebz. Truly worthy of a thread.

Waffles

I'm a gryphon thing.
Ferrets <3
4chan </3
Ferrets + 4chan = .....<-3?
Bleh, what a silly meme.

Joeyyy

Fresh Prince of FAF
Okay newfagz0rz, image macros, viral videos, and random catchphrases are NOT valid memes. Your image macro, is not even a fad. A bunch of newfags who think that they can't register to 4chan while there is no actual registeration to 4chan did that, or you made it yourself.

However, which board?

how about real memes
Cirno I would much rather constantly see a ferret than whatever the fuck i just saw.

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears

However, which board?

how about real memes
You say that and then you link a video I've never heard of.

Quality work there.

The title of this made me think the post was gonna say 'the whole thing'
Same :3

Last edited:
Cirno I would much rather constantly see a ferret than whatever the fuck i just saw.

I take that as a compliment.

You say that and then you link a video I've never heard of.

Quality work there.

Same :3

The actual video is never to be heard of, as NO VIDEOS ARE MEMES.
It's a thing I explained over and over to people from everywhere.
It's an otoMAD, a variation of Tapes of Madness, a 1980 tape style that is still made today
In youtube, there are either reuploads of japanese ones or foreign ones. The one I sent was made by a german dude named Romys.

T

Tycho

Congrats, OP - your life is now truly complete and you can die as a happy and fulfilled person with no regrets.