• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Other) Selling: I am auctioning an OC as I am in need of money.

Slowspider

108 Sem Título_20210712003458.png

OHer name is RedSpring, I don't know if it's worth it, but the initial value will be 10$ (Honestly, I need 30 but I couldn't sell for that amount, I don't know how much it would be worth) It is a Hybrid of Serval with lion, I can give you more information in the private after purchase, I don't have a reference sheet, I charge outside to draw it.

Slowspider

Você terá mais sorte em chamar a atenção se postar mais de uma foto em sua galeria de fotos!
VI'll have to draw more of her so, because I only have this drawing of her, now, if you're talking about commissions, I'm practically in every hiring pub, posting my gallery on the drive

Slowspider

Quero dizer, postar sua galeria no fa! Cliques extras tendem a perder muitas pessoas!
OPeople don't pay much attention to my FA, anyway, thanks for the tip, I was wanting to sell this one right there... So I didn't think it would be a problem, literally having it in front...

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
OPeople don't pay much attention to my FA, anyway, thanks for the tip, I was wanting to sell this one right there... So I didn't think it would be a problem, literally having it in front...
I find people tend to be weary when they see only one pic in a user's gallery because it doesn't show any history or rep with the website, but you do you!