• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I am back, been a very long time

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
I used to be quite active on this forum but just dropped it suddenly. I had been on a bad mental decline the past couple years, though I think I'm doing okay again, enough to revisit places (like here!). I haven't really been in touch with anything furry related for a long time but it has stayed with me and I finally got the itch to do some drawing again and interact with people. I will see you people around then, maybe someone will remember me.

ssaannttoo

Time in a bottle and sweet dreams!
Heya! I may not remember you, or I probably wasn't around, but I would like to welcome you back! I'm glad you're doing better and cant wait to see more of ya. :3

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
Heya! I may not remember you, or I probably wasn't around, but I would like to welcome you back! I'm glad you're doing better and cant wait to see more of ya. :3
Thanks. I was most active 2016 - 2018, by 2019 I was barely posting and eventually stopped. But yeah I am doing better, might take me a bit of time to get adjusted to here again but I'm glad to see a friendly face :>

ssaannttoo

Time in a bottle and sweet dreams!
Thanks. I was most active 2016 - 2018, by 2019 I was barely posting and eventually stopped. But yeah I am doing better, might take me a bit of time to get adjusted to here again but I'm glad to see a friendly face :>
Of course! I love spreading the positivity around UwU

I joined in July last year.

Yakamaru

I put the fun in dysfunctional
Eyyyyy, welcome back, mate. Missed ya.

sleepy kitty

shy, smol kitty cat
Hi, welcome back ^-^

I feel bad hearing your mental health declined. I kinda get it, I deal with that sort of thing too. But it's nice that you came back even if I don't remember you very well. Hoping your mental health improves!