• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I am back, here are some RP ideas I have had

Wolf22red

Roleplayer and Writer
Hello everyone I have not been on the forums in long while but I am back now and have a few RP ideas I’d like to do or try out.

Non-Dark RPs
1: Male x Male - Furry on Human - This one is an old one I made and is a buff furry banging a human who he is training.
2: Male x Male or Male x Female or Female x Female - Furry x Furry - I am open for this with Prey Species dominating Predator Species.

Dark RPs
1: I have an RP idea I came up with while looking at an image. , The guards or a captain get attracted to a servant woman who has a human husband. They frame the husband or make up an excuse to lock him in the dungeons as they get free use of his wife who they convince that if she pleases them then they will take care of her husband. In truth they don’t bother and treat him like any other prisoners and mostly forget about him.

Eventually he is released and tries to get back together with his wife who after spending so long with the guards has a litter and she doesn’t tell him the truth about her moving on and being with one of the guards or the guard captain.

Eventually she reveals the truth. I am making more ideas to add to this idea - In the RP it will have some Human x Furry but a lot of Furry x Furry.
2: A conflict RP with furries fighting humans (have been in the mood for a conflict RP for a while).

idkthough120

blue/teal bat thing.
Hello everyone I have not been on the forums in long while but I am back now and have a few RP ideas I’d like to do or try out.

Non-Dark RPs
1: Male x Male - Furry on Human - This one is an old one I made and is a buff furry banging a human who he is training.
2: Male x Male or Male x Female or Female x Female - Furry x Furry - I am open for this with Prey Species dominating Predator Species.

Dark RPs
1: I have an RP idea I came up with while looking at an image. , The guards or a captain get attracted to a servant woman who has a human husband. They frame the husband or make up an excuse to lock him in the dungeons as they get free use of his wife who they convince that if she pleases them then they will take care of her husband. In truth they don’t bother and treat him like any other prisoners and mostly forget about him.

Eventually he is released and tries to get back together with his wife who after spending so long with the guards has a litter and she doesn’t tell him the truth about her moving on and being with one of the guards or the guard captain.

Eventually she reveals the truth. I am making more ideas to add to this idea - In the RP it will have some Human x Furry but a lot of Furry x Furry.
2: A conflict RP with furries fighting humans (have been in the mood for a conflict RP for a while).
Ah suuure thing

Anedgyguything

Non-Dark RPs

Dark RPs

I'm interested, if this is still open, can we discuss fetishes and specifics?

Wolf22red

Roleplayer and Writer
Kinda in a mood for non-dark RP one..
Okay anything we should discuss before we do the RP ? Also if you wanted the furry x furry one then that one is currently Prey species dominating a predator species.

am kinda interested in the dark rp number 2
Okay would you control the furries in the RP ?

I'm interested, if this is still open, can we discuss fetishes and specifics?
If you want to discuss ideas then we can do so in PM