• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I am in search for community

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
What...where? Oh!

Welcome to the forums! ^^

I'm surprised you already have an avatar, many new users don't, so I am guessing you have been on forums before?

Lisforlove

Feline
What...where? Oh!

Welcome to the forums! ^^

I'm surprised you already have an avatar, many new users don't, so I am guessing you have been on forums before?

Yep, i spent the best part of the day making it, also i made a signature, but it does not seem to show on the post. =/

Last edited:

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Yep, i spent the best part of the day making it, also i made a signature, but it does not seem to show on the post. =/

It's a nice avatar.

I don't have a signaute image so I can't provide much meaningful advice...when you are making a post look at the bottom-left [at the opposite side to 'post quick reply'] there is a little tick-box to show your signature.

Perhaps you have not ticked this box.

Anubite

That White Guy
Hello and welcome to the forum, nice avatar. Good to see new faces and you should fit right in. Remember the :V is sarcasm.

Do you have any hobbies, I can see that you draw, but are there any other ones?

Lisforlove

Feline
Hello and welcome to the forum, nice avatar. Good to see new faces and you should fit right in. Remember the :V is sarcasm.

Do you have any hobbies, I can see that you draw, but are there any other ones?

I am not a terrible good drawer, i can paint, and write, however i posses no musical talent.
So, my hobbies, i guess are painting and writing .

Validuz

The Not-so-typical Swede.
I am not a terrible good drawer, i can paint, and write, however i posses no musical talent.
So, my hobbies, i guess are painting and writing .

Add gaming to that we're very similar :)
Anyway. Welcome :3

A

Ansitru

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay and have a cup of tea while you're at it. c: