• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I am new here!! Hi

4sak3nFurry

Forsaken
Heyy guys I'm new:) I just got into furries and I like them alot. It's strange story how I got into them:) I was watching some gmod stuff on YouTube and subscribed to a cool guy who drew furries. I decided to check them out and quite liked them and decided to delve deeper into it and was hooked!! So I have one of my friends, who I think is a furry too draw me a fursona since I can't draw to save my life:) anyway so that's my story and hello FA community!!

FrankTheF0X

Memeber of Organization Purity
Bonjour! Welcome to the forum. I hope that you enjoy your stay as much as I am. *flourishes cloak* Welcome! =3

Gmod huh?
Probably talking about kitty0706 or smth.
Nice fursona or smth, first person I have seen posting a fursona in the introduction.
Strange reason for joining the FF, I SEE.
Feel free to add me in msn if you have:
angelburst@hotmail.com

Welcome to the forums.

Actually it was Kitty0706 :) i love his work. I have no clue who smth is... ? It is a weird way but i dont care all i care is that im here. I might add you but im not on alot.

Do you talk about the reasons you have?
That's okay I won't as you for them.

By the way,

btw= by the way
smth= something

Whitemountaintiger

"Badass kitty"
Actually it was Kitty0706 :) i love his work. I have no clue who smth is... ? It is a weird way but i dont care all i care is that im here. I might add you but im not on alot.

Kitty0706 is awesome, even before I was a furry.
My name is whitemountaintiger. I'm somewhat new as well, welcome.