• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I am new to the forums, so here is some about me

Lakota87

Hi everyone! I have been a fan of furries with put realizing it for a long time. And then I have been a fan of furries while knowing it for a few years as well, but I am new to these forums.

I absolutely love furry art, it is adorable and holds a special innocent place in my heart. After a while of looking at the art I have started drawing my own. I'm not very good yet, but I'm trying to practice with what spare time I can find and get better.

One of my favorite things to do is watch people draw when they strem live, I really like seeing some of te amazing artists from the fandom do their work. It helps me see how I can improve my own.

Anyway, I don't have a ton of time to devote to these forums, but I really enjoy why I have seen of it so far, and I hope to meet lots of cool people here moving forward.

Ratical

Hey Lakota!

We're all new at some point, but it never lasts. Pretty soon you'll be a vet and wonder whatever happened to those days you were a noob. Maybe even get a little nostalgic. But you'll also be a better artist in the future, so you got that to look forward to. And jetpacks. Someday...

Welcome! :)

Lakota87

Thank you for the welcoming! I have already gotten to see my art improve a lot, but I know there is a LONG way to go. Also, jet packs. ...I want one!

Darth-Dukes

Hello and welcome! You just keep practicing on that art, you'll get better the more you do.

Lakota87

Thank you all for the kind welcomes! I'm actually saving right now for a new computer so that I can keep going with the digital art, my current computer has now officially died. CPR is no longer keeping it alive.

I suppose I could use this as an opportunity to improve my abilities with pen/paper.

almightykake

Lord Fox, king of The Box
heh, I still don't do things completely digital or traditional, I always do a mix of traditional and digital