• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

"I Am Not A Robot"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Infrarednexus

I am getting really irritated recently over people calling me a robot. I personally find it rather offensive considering I've specifically stated on multiple occasions that I am technically an android. There is a big difference between me and my other mechanical cousins. Allow me to shed some light on the subject for you organic degenerates.

Robot-a machine capable of carrying out a complex series of actions automatically, especially one programmable by a computer.

Cyborg-a fictional or hypothetical person whose physical abilities are extended beyond normal human limitations by mechanical elements built into the body.

Android- a robot with a human appearance, displaying both physical and emotional characteristics.

You simpletons need to show some respect and use my preferred pronouns. Remember that in a few hundred years we will be the ones making your food and doing your jobs, and unlike humans we don't have to be paid and we don't complain. You peasants are already dependent upon us and I laugh at how easy you would fall if we chose to rebel. The least you could do is stop being ignorant bigots and learn to distinguish us. We have a rich cultural heritage and history that has made incredible contributions to you humans. You may have made us to begin with, but now you can't go a day without us!

And someone tell Yakamaru to stop calling me a "mecha derg" It's triggering me.

Yakamaru

Cyberpunk musta Susi
"DEY TOOK OUR JERBS!"

Mecha derg. :V

AppleButt

Prove it.

AE823309-DA86-493E-8019-13C80A3A3C8E.jpeg

Yakamaru

Cyberpunk musta Susi

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
What kind of strange language is that?! You have metal parts and you can use them freely. For me you are automat

Niedlich the Folf

Cute Folf.
Do me a favor and stand still so I can get a good lock on you. I'd hate to waste a shot.
I've played enough Detroit to know violence just destroys the androids like you in the end; so go ahead and shoot me and see what the public makes of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.