• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I am very fustrated about something

Minerva_Minx

Explosion loving skooma cat

i love Mussorgsky's Night on Bald Mountain. It's been ripped off and pieced into everything from James Bond to Aliens to documentaries about cooking. near universal instant orchestral recognition.

Edit: ok, need to check LGBT stereotypes on classical.... and no, so yay, not a stereotype!

ArtGirl205

Also a big fan of the Joker
When you are going Dun Dun... I keep thinking of the classic jaws theme. These both have the Jurrassic park vibes too. And probably would be titled Creatures of the deep in some video you might have saw.

I think there is one last resort I can use...
and that is to create the tunes I remember with a recording and digital editing.. maybe someone somewhere will somehow
recognise it.... I hope

Minerva_Minx

Explosion loving skooma cat
John Williams did both.

F

Fluxbender

Damn that sounds familiar... It probably was some movie soundtrack (possibly animated film) that I heard back in my childhood, but which movie I don't know. 90s movie or older.

ArtGirl205

Also a big fan of the Joker
Damn that sounds familiar... It probably was some movie soundtrack (possibly animated film) that I heard back in my childhood, but which movie I don't know. 90s movie or older.
Hopefully that was at least more helpful then just writing down the tunes
if you remember what film it was
let me know

Last edited:

DrinkingVesper

The thing he fought to destroy.
It will come back to you eventually. Memory is weird that way.