• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I Am War.

kylr23

I am a space marine. For those who love the warhammor universe a new game just came out called War hammor Space Marine. Basicly its a 3red person shooter but is so dang safifying kicking the enemys rear ends with your sword. For those who are going to say its a rip off of gow, War hammor was the first to come up with the chain blade. :/ But regarldess I played a trail on Onlive and its fun. Yes it sort of does dragon age you but still, exicuting the orcs is very fun.

ImNotHere

Must resist...inner Grammar Nazi.

In all seriousness though, i've looked into it. If I ahd money to spare I would consider buying it but...I dont ;P

Schwimmwagen

I'm a fan of the Warhammer universe, but to me the game looks merely ok. I'd get it, but not for the price it's being sold at.

Tycho

HAMMER
HAMMER

SERIOUSLY WHO THE FUCK MISSPELLS HAMMER

SPELLCHECK MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU USE IT

Maisuki

HAMMER
HAMMER

SERIOUSLY WHO THE FUCK MISSPELLS HAMMER

SPELLCHECK MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU USE IT

Especially when most browsers have a built-in spell check.

As far as warhammer goes, it looks like a good game, but I don't have money to spend on every new release.

Ames

it smells like dust and moon light
Honestly this game looks meh, but I've never really been a big fan of the warhammer universe.

D

Don

Just got the game and I was having a blast with it. I'm actually pleasantly surprised, since I was expecting decent rather than good.

I'd still be playing if the producers of the disks hadn't botched the job horribly and left my friends and I with unreadable disks.

Tycho

Honestly this game looks meh, but I've never really been a big fan of the warhammer universe.

Looks like just another reiteration of the same basic gameplay that games like God of War have already beaten to death long ago. But whatever trips your trigger.