• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I and a friend of mine got banned for something that we didn't do at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

grooveyboar

Banned
Banned
me and a friend of mine got banned on FA for something that we did not do at all
and my friend also really never did anything wrong at all to because that person who banned also him blocked him months ago
the person who did it goes by the name baronvonjackal and that he sold an oc that he rejected and did not want at all that my friend gave to him long ago
he gave this snek oc to me and decide that i should have it since i was best friends with him but then i and him found out that baron lied and sold this oc that he said he did not want at all
and i could not believe he would do this!

I told baron what he did was wrong but it was not enough he said he apologize a little in a way but it was not enough because he had to unblock my friend and say sorry and also return the money to the person that he sold this snek oc that he said he never wanted at all i did reported FA about this and they reply to me but before i was going to say something to them me and my friend got our FA accounts banned! and they claimed we were doing harassment which was a lied and my friend did not do anything at all because he blocked him months ago!

i know baron said something to lie to get his way because he knew my friend had evidence from him on his FA account of what he said to him about this
and he did not want them or anyone to see them at all
i need help for me and him to get unbanned because my friend really need to get his FA account unbanned his FA account was everything to him

D

Deleted member 160111

I didn't understand.
Did the Baron sell the character that your friend gave Baron for free?
The baron gave you a character and then sold it to another user?
Your friend gave you a character, and then the Baron somehow sold it to an outsider?
What?

Galehawk

You or your friend are going to have to explain things from the very start to now.
So, we can get a better understanding of what is happening.

grooveyboar

Banned
Banned
You or your friend are going to have to explain things from the very start to now.
So, we can get a better understanding of what is happening.
I will because it's a really long story I will indeed tell it to you to make it a better understanding for you

grooveyboar

Banned
Banned
I didn't understand.
Did the Baron sell the character that your friend gave Baron for free?
The baron gave you a character and then sold it to another user?
Your friend gave you a character, and then the Baron somehow sold it to an outsider?
What?
Okay no you got it wrong
My friend gave this oc to the Baron as something important to help him with but Baron rejected it and said that he didn't want it at all he rejected it many times

And so he blocked him and my friend got heartbroken and sad that he rejected it and did not want it at all and so decided to give this oc to someone else and that person was me but then months later
i and my friend found out that baron lied to him and did took this oc and sold it to someone else! he said to him long ago he did not want at all and had zero interest in ever selling it! That is what he said to my friend on FA but then he found out months later he lied to him and he was very upset

and i could not believe he would do such a thing like!
what he did was really really awful and wrong!

D

Deleted member 160111

and i could not believe he would do such a thing like!
what he did was really really awful and wrong!
What a strange and senseless act.
If the transfer of a character from your friend to you was, the sale of your character is considered fraud.

Of course, if the chats are preserved in personal correspondence, you can try to justify yourself. And you have to do it.

grooveyboar

Banned
Banned
What a strange and senseless act.
If the transfer of a character from your friend to you was, the sale of your character is considered fraud.

Of course, if the chats are preserved in personal correspondence, you can try to justify yourself. And you have to do it.
senseless? are you calling me out as a lair!
i told you what i said and that was the truth
that My friend gave this oc to the Baronvonjackal as something important to help him with but Baron rejected it and said that he didn't want it at all he rejected it many times he said to him he had zero interest in ever selling it and said he saw no value in it at all but he found out months later that he lied to him behind his back!

my friend took a screenshot on FA what he said to him months ago

Status
Not open for further replies.