• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Drawmander

I draw and I mander - axolotl
Hello! I made an account last night, but realized I chose the wrong name. So this morning I had to make a new account in less than 24 hours of making the first one :rolleyes:. (My name was Drawsalotl last night).

Oh well, I’m an axolotl who draws! I like making OCs of unconventional animals, but I’m down to draw pretty much anything.

I’m brand new to the furry scene so I don’t know the ins and outs of the community yet, but I’ve been drawing anthro characters since I was 5, so I guess it’ll be a good fit!

KD142000

Leather-clad Lobo
Welcome to the forums!
My name isn't very furry-like but oh, well!
Don't think I'd ever change mine.

*Hugs*
And nice to hear that you draw anthros!

Drawmander

Welcome to the forums!
My name isn't very furry-like but oh, well!
Don't think I'd ever change mine.

*Hugs*
And nice to hear that you draw anthros!

I like yours because it’s recognizable! I changed mine because I found out that the name was already being used by another artist that I didn’t know about, and I didn’t want to steal their identity by accident haha.

*hugs back*
Thanks! I’m looking forward to showing what I can do

Drawmander

Finally you arrived, how long was the drive? :V
Welcome:p

It took me about 48 minutes to get here because of the construction work they’re doing down town. On top of that I had to get gas a few minutes after I left, but on average I guess I’d estimate it’s about a 30 minute drive on a normal day.

Thank you :)

LadySajani

Welcome! Have a cookie!

I made the wrong name too, but by the time I figured it out, it was too late to do much about it.

Drawmander

Welcome! Have a cookie!

I made the wrong name too, but by the time I figured it out, it was too late to do much about it.

Thank you! *Inhales cookie whole*

I like your name! What was the original one that you wanted to go with?

LadySajani

Lady Sajani is a character in my books and the character wasn’t created by me, although most of her development is mine.

I just thought later that it might have been better if I used my pen name. Chaaya Chandra is the name I write under and is the name of a character in the books that I did create. It’s also who I use as my avatar, since Chaaya is much less violent than Sajani:
1drv.ms: Sajani icon large.jpg

Last edited:

LadySajani

But then my forum name wouldn’t match my FA name. The FA main site doesn’t have a way to change a name. At least not as of the last time I asked.

Drawmander

Lady Sajani is a character in my books and the character wasn’t created by me, although most of her development is mine.

I just thought later that it might have been better if I used my pen name. Chaaya Chandra is the name I write under and is the name of a character in the books that I did create. It’s also who I use as my avatar, since Chaaya is much less violent than Sajani:
1drv.ms: Sajani icon large.jpg

Ah I see! That’s some great artwork by the way.

_Ivory_

COMMISSIONS OPEN!
Hello! I made an account last night, but realized I chose the wrong name. So this morning I had to make a new account in less than 24 hours of making the first one :rolleyes:. (My name was Drawsalotl last night).

Oh well, I’m an axolotl who draws! I like making OCs of unconventional animals, but I’m down to draw pretty much anything.

I’m brand new to the furry scene so I don’t know the ins and outs of the community yet, but I’ve been drawing anthro characters since I was 5, so I guess it’ll be a good fit!
Hello, i think that if you ask to a moderator they can change your name for you. And i know that animal, theya re very cute fishes or ehatever they are XD