• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(I can't believe I'm posting this) North Korean Cartoon?... wut?

Nydhar

So I just found out that - as weird as this sounds - North Korea makes this propaganda cartoon called "Squirrel and Hedgehog" that has actually found its way onto YouTube. It's about some kind of a war between a bunch of squirrels and hedgehogs on one side (representing North Korea) fighting against Wolves (Americans), Weasels (Japanese), and Mice (South Koreans) on the other side… and also the main American general has this fox as an assistant.

Obviously the message is all bullshit - but I couldn't help but notice from the comments section in one of the videos that apparently I wasn't alone in, *ahem* noticing a certain character... in fact, she even has fan art (linked below) Help me, I am hot for North Korean furry. q.q
Honestly, though, there is just something about that severe case of resting bitch-face syndrome that is somehow incredibly sexy.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/296/c/9/lt__vixen_by_rusipel-d6risxz.png
http://th04.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2014/038/4/9/lt__fox_vixen_by_iggler-d75hpme.png
https://data.archive.moe/board/co/image/1364/34/1364340489394.png
https://u18chan.com/uploads/data/13325/1081104-1800Lt._Fox_VixenSquirrel_And_Hedgehog_u18chan.jpg

Last edited:

Mikazuki Marazhu

I hate you all
Does it matter if it has "North Korean" attached to the furry. Wow I didn't know your hatred against them is deep.

Nydhar

o_O hatred? I'm just surprised to see something of honestly any quality come out of - let's be honest here - the biggest shithole of a country on the planet. They are a communist autocracy whose whole population is secluded from the rest of the world, after all. >.> I've got nothing against their people, just surprising that they could even make anything that would look appealing to any viewers outside of their bubble.

Volkodav

Dad****er
this is yiff yaffier than i thought

Mikazuki Marazhu

I hate you all
o_O hatred? I'm just surprised to see something of honestly any quality come out of - let's be honest here - the biggest shithole of a country on the planet. They are a communist autocracy whose whole population is secluded from the rest of the world, after all. >.> I've got nothing against their people, just surprising that they could even make anything that would look appealing to any viewers outside of their bubble.

Google: Contradict

R_Magedn

The North Korean's are less isolated than you might think. Technology and world media is seeping through the cracks.
I watched a documentary about people who are smuggling laptops, DVD's, radio's and USB drives with (primarily) South Korean/Chinese media and some Western media as well. There is a growing segment of the populace that is aware of the lies that they live under. As you might expect, the penalty for getting caught with banned tech is a trip to the forced labor camps for their entire family — if not outright execution.

Until they shed this hereditary totalitarianism and a more moderate leader comes into power who is willing to sign a permant peace treaty so that they can begin to re-integrate with the rest of the world, the Korean War will never end.

The fox is cute though. ;)

A

Amiir

I can't believe I'm saying this, but this cartoon is actually kinda cool

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
She's a cutie, but she'd look better in black.
I wonder if the series will continue under the rule of Sum Fat Mong?

Last edited:

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
After seeing Fox Vixen, all I can say is: AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
Your hatred of Best Korea lets the world know that you're an American that is just discovering the internet.

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static
Never. You commies will never take us alive!

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
Best Korea is not Communist or Marxist, but developed the system of Juche when eternal president Kim Il-Sung found the shortcomings of Marxism-Leninism of the Stalinist and Maoist tendency and adapted it to be suit the needs of the Korean people.

It was through his desire to help improve the livelihood of the Korean people in the face of both Japanese and Western Imperialism that he found a true solution which would permit the Korean peoples to step forward into a new era of peace and prosperity, wherein mankind became the master of its destiny.