• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I can't draw help me pls

Douge

Hello to all. I came on this forum to ask for help you on the realization of my fursona. It has been approximately 6 months since I am registered on FA but I am really bad in drawing, I have already tried numerous times but the results were convincing not at all. That's why I am here, I look for somebody who could help me to give life to my sona, for example by a fast sketch or some precious advices. One thank you beforehand.

julievee

If you could explain what your Fursona looks like and personality. That might help you get some artist interested to draw them.

Flumpor

I also cant draw at all... however I can 3D modell off of bad drawings. I am currently developping a small game and use my first Fursona Draft that I 3D modelled in there. It's rather decent. If you arent opposed to 3D. Maybe try learning blender. Its totally different from Photoshop and making textures can also be approached mechanically